Post-Game Talk: ★ Young Stars Tournament ☆ Game 2: Calgary 4 - Vancouver 1 FINAL

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Just out of curiosity, why is the Flames forum way less active than the other forums? Is it because other fanbases don't have a Calgarypuck equivilent?

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Nevermind, I found the stream and watched the Flames give up so soon :facepalm:

trckrdr

Jan 31, 2013
I can understand not wanting to get injured, but Baertschi has been actively terrible this game. I'm hoping he can pull a Brodie, but I'd rather see him put some effort in.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I am not impressed with Sven either, but I am not going to read too much into it.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I will say, not going full out actually puts you at greater risk of getting hurt. All coaches and players know this. You go through a wall at full speed, not half.

Noori

Jul 7, 2007
Calgary
I can't help but to laugh at the overreactions.
Sven had what four or five shifts that entire period?

I can understand not standing out, but a lazy give away, lazy penalty, and smirking his way to the penalty isn;t really acceptable.

Mallet seemed to dive his way out of that fight... weird (or not I guess considering the team lol).

Trae

Calgary
I'd like a duo or trio of Monahan/Baertschi/Poirier. Seems like our talent is spread out so much and then VAN has Hunter and Horvat doing wonders out there.

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
I'd like a duo or trio of Monahan/Baertschi/Poirier. Seems like our talent is spread out so much and then VAN has Hunter and Horvat doing wonders out there.

I totally agree with this. I have no idea what the rationale was behind trying to totally spread out our talent over each of our lines.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad