“There’s no way (the Golden Knights) are going to be a better team than us by the end of the season“

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnynetpotato

Sep 9, 2008
I find it so strange that Vegas fans are so cocky over their first season.

Regardless of how well your team is performing you still don't have a number one C and a D.

This season is nothing more than a long drawn out anomaly. Enjoy it and be humble.
Aaaaand Vegas is living rent free in your head.

[mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
The humorous irony of his prediction. It wasn't enough that LA finished lower in the standings at the end of the season but they also got swept by the same team he underrated. He was doubly wrong. That's amusing to people. Not that hard.

The problem is, there's so many great things you COULD say about Doughty that are pretty undeniable. Sticking on "bro he's so in your heads" is just...pathetic is too strong but it really doesn't have the kind of bite you guys seem to think it does.

This isn't an example of irony...

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
A quote by Drew Doughty in late 2017.

Flash forward, the Knights swept the Kings in the playoffs.

I realize no one saw this coming, but Doughty looks like a complete fool.

Can you post a comment by anyone on this planet who said the knight would be in the cup final who said it say in November? No one said it.. but many people waited for the wheels to fall off

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
A quote by Drew Doughty in late 2017.

Flash forward, the Knights swept the Kings in the playoffs.

I realize no one saw this coming, but Doughty looks like a complete fool.

He looks like "a complete fool" for saying something most people would have agreed with when he said and something that was an obvious thing to say rather then not having confidence in his team and praising his opponent?

Riiiiiiight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad