“There’s no way (the Golden Knights) are going to be a better team than us by the end of the season“

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009
I kind of want them to win the Cup. Just so every other GM/management team in the league looks like morons.

guzzy

Jul 6, 2005
Doughty is a mouthy bitch who can't back it up. i like watching him play hockey but can't stand it when he opens his mouth. Sorta like Jenny Mccarthy 10 years ago....love looking...until she opens her mouth.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Didn't he also say the Kings had the Sharks where they wanted them when LA was trailing 3-0 to SJ in their 2016 series?

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Just happy that wasn't said by a Shark. Potent motivational material for VGK.

Not that they needed it against the Kings anyway.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Didn't he also say the Kings had the Sharks where they wanted them when LA was trailing 3-0 to SJ in their 2016 series?

No. It was after game 3, in which LA won to cut the series lead to 2-1. The actual quote was “You know they’re thinking a little bit about it now, so we’re right where we want to be.”

Never understood why people took such an issue with that, it was in response to post game questions about the series following a win, its not like he tweeted it out randomly to perturb his opponents.

Doughty is a mouthy ***** who can't back it up. i like watching him play hockey but can't stand it when he opens his mouth. Sorta like Jenny Mccarthy 10 years ago....love looking...until she opens her mouth.

What's "can't back it up" mean? Do you mean doesn't pick up fighting majors? Because his trophy cupboard would fit my definition of "backs it up."

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Doughty and the rest of the hockey world. Before we get too smug GMGM was ridiculed on here too for his moves, even with hindsight still seem questionable

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
Isn't it common sense to just respond with something like, "They look like a solid team, I hope not but anything is possible."

The end.
and thats why the nfl and nba are far more popular. athletes speak their mind. good or bad.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
You forgot all of October November and December was about how the evil MCPHEE had ruined the career and life of Saint Shipachyov, the hero that nhl fans both needed and deserved. And because of his brutal abuses of the Geneva convention towards young Angel Shipachyov, the beast of karma was going to crush dark overlord MCPHEE. And all Russians would leave the nhl rather than be on the same continent as MCPHEE THE TERRIBLE, and Vegas would start to lose.
Also don't forget about their idiotic beard policy that infringed on basic human rights to have a disgusting unkempt beard.

Reactions: ChanceVegas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->