Rumor: “Everyone is fair game” in Ducks trade talks except Gibson

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
Murray has said this numerous times in past years after they bow out of the playoffs, but nothing ever gets done. The problem is he has really good things and really awful things, with very little in between. The players he should get rid of ie. Kesler and Perry perhaps Fowler, he can't because they're overpaid. The players he should keep, ie. Lindholm, Silverberg, and Manson, he probably won't get fair value for. I'll believe it when it happens.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Would be hilarious if they traded Kase. As if their offense isn't bad enough already.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
getzlaf to the flames please... what would it take?
You have to take Kesler too.....
And we need lots of picks and a great prospect..

Aww heck....just take Kesler and keep your picks! Veteran leadership, plays on our first Pp shutdown center, great on faceoffs! He’s yours!

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
So to clarify, is Anaheim buying, selling, retooling, shuffling the lawn chairs, trying to reshape their room, seeing what's out there or hitting the panic button? It's hard to tell with wildcard teams on giant losing streaks.
Well, with Bob, we need big lumbering 3rd pair d
Some hard working 3/4 liners with bad hands
And assistant coaches who can really screw up everything
Make an offer!

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
As a Ducks fan I'd trade Silfverberg to the Oilers for Puljujärvi. I don't know how our scouts see and rate Jesse and I don't know if the Oilers would do it. But Silfverberg would be golden for them. On the other hand, the Ducks are crowed on the wing and likeley looking for a C. Maybe JP can translate to center ;-)

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
As a Ducks fan I'd trade Silfverberg to the Oilers for Puljujärvi. I don't know how our scouts see and rate Jesse and I don't know if the Oilers would do it. But Silfverberg would be golden for them. On the other hand, the Ducks are crowed on the wing and likeley looking for a C. Maybe JP can translate to center ;-)
Jesse Puljujarvi + Ryan Spooner for Silverberg @ 50% with an extension in place.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Jesse Puljujarvi + Ryan Spooner for Silverberg @ 50% with an extension in place.
I assume the 50% only applies to this year.

I feel like silf w/ extention is worth more than pulj current value.... then were takin 4 mil of cap space next year + what ever silf at 50% + spooner is this year.

Thats a lot for a guy who still hasnt shown much at nhl lvl.

Reactions: TML1990

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I assume the 50% only applies to this year.

I feel like silf w/ extention is worth more than pulj current value.... then were takin 4 mil of cap space next year + what ever silf at 50% + spooner is this year.

Thats a lot for a guy who still hasnt shown much at nhl lvl.
Yeah, the 50% applies to this year.

The cap dump doesn't have to be Rieder. Maybe Petrovic, who's contract expires this year?

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Incoming Kapanen for Manson trade proposals... say yes Anaheim and save the time rejecting it. everyone wins, then send it to your GM. thanks

NYI 19’ 1st + NYI 20’ 2nd + Pelech/Hickey + Wotherspoon/Vande Sompel

For

Lindholm

Isles could include Eberle for ANA to trade at the Deadline or try and re-sign.

Yikes, what an awful start to the thread....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad