TV: ‘Justified’ writers, FX teaming up for Elmore Leonard adaption City Primevil

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
Would love to maybe have him in an episode or two and have that be a back door intro to a Justified reboot? I dunno, I love how the show ended on its own terms and had a great ending but I’ll always want more

My dream is that Walton Goggins gets in on it as well

Reactions: Kurtz

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Would love to maybe have him in an episode or two and have that be a back door intro to a Justified reboot? I dunno, I love how the show ended on its own terms and had a great ending but I’ll always want more

My dream is that Walton Goggins gets in on it as well

"We dug coal together"

Reactions: bobbythebrain

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
Pretty confident this will be entertaining. The creative team has more than proven their ability to capture Leonard's voice and Oliphant is perfect.

We're not talking crazy mythology heavy sci-fi here. Crime solvin' and mystery shows might be TV's most enduring, versatile genre.

Bring him back every few years for new shenanigans as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Questionable.

But will probably be better than 90% of the garbage most of the streaming services put out.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I'm interested as long as it's a limited series. Not looking for an extended stay. Show left it where it needed to.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Better Call Saul, the Jesse Pinkman movie, the Deadwood movie, etc. It's possible to make quality spin-offs and continuations, especially if the principle people all return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad