Confirmed with Link: ‏CBJ sign Nathan Horton to a 7 year, 37.1 Mil. contract.

ClevelandJacketFan

Awesome Mascots!
Nov 1, 2007
...Really?
Money and term give me no problems whatsoever. If Horton plays like he is capable of, I'm sure no one is going say "Damn it, why do we have a legit top 6 goal scorer in his prime!"

The question is: will he be good enough to stay with the team/stay in the top 6. And if he's healthy, it's a no brainer he is a top 6 winger.

lotsaluv4cbj

Jun 20, 2011
Blacklick, OH
Horton's Surgery Successful

Hi all,
Just saw that Horton had his surgery today and it was "successful." I'm guessing that means all is well!! Glad to hear! Maybe we'll see him play this year??

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL 4m

NEWS: #CBJ forward Nathan Horton underwent successful shoulder surgery today in Massachusetts -- http://*******/HortonSurgery
evil-plotting-raccoon-meme-generator-good-good-3c890d.jpg

Everything's going according to plan..

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Hi all,
Just saw that Horton had his surgery today and it was "successful." I'm guessing that means all is well!! Glad to hear! Maybe we'll see him play this year??

We definetely will. Mid November to Mid January. Somewhere in there.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Frankly I don't care when he returns as long as he is healthy so he doesn't have a setback or reinjury. I want him as part of our long playoff run!

nycbruins*

Not that he's a bad regular season player, but I've never seen someone turn it up so much in the playoffs. He'll never be the sum of his parts which is a shame, because his skills are awesome. His **** release is too slow a lot of times & his physicality/gumption wanes too often, but he's an excellent 2nd line winger who can play 1st line with the right chemistry.

I'll miss him, but he's never made himself indispensable. Cap hit is great, cross fingers on the term. Good signing overall.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
It's a risk, but I actually like this signing for you guys... you guys are quickly becoming my 2nd favorite team (gee I wonder why lol.. you got how many ex Rangers? lol).. I think Horton is a risk (with the injuries, and now specifically the shoulder), but he's a gamer and he's a big time playoff performer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad