GDT: Zeus @ Hades (Game 10 - TB @ NJ 7pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
As much as I don't want Kovy on the PK all the time, there isn't too much that beats seeing him skating down the ice shorthanded!:nod:

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
If there's one complaint about the Prudential Center, it is not designed to look full for TV. Club seats are mostly corporate owned, so a lot of seats stay empty regardless, but with the food and bar right above, so few people actually sit in their seats. Looks terrible on TV.

Same problem that they had last year at MSG (I say last year because I have no idea if its been different for the Knicks/Rangers this season). They introduced a new fancy club level with all inclusive food and it looked pretty damn empty on TV. Their response within the first few games of Rangers season (as the NBA was locked out at the time) was to only have the food available during intermissions. Only other option was to buy food via the waiter service at the seats. Needless to say... this was not well received by the fans paying ridiculous money. Its a shame, but you either piss off everyone paying for your most expensive seats, or you deal with the "look" of it all and try to correct the perception that they ARE sold seats.

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
That being said, Devils are rolling right now. The Larsson + Greene pairing has seen top lines and have held Tavares/Moulson/, Nash/Richards/Gaborik, and St Louis/Stamkos to a combined 1 goal over the last 3 games.

yup, good bye Henrik.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
That was one of the weirdest 3rd periods I've ever seen. I thought the Devils were very good today, but they were helped out some by the refs. Overall, good game. Lets keep this going against POS Crosby and the Penguins

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
As much as I don't want Kovy on the PK all the time, there isn't too much that beats seeing him skating down the ice shorthanded!:nod:

It definitely warms my heart to see the Power Kill back in full force again. Hopefully it sticks around for the rest of the season AND the playoffs this time. Gio is really helping the kill unit not miss a beat with Zach leaving.

Can't say enough about Greene right now. He is playing excellent hockey in all aspects of the game. He is looking better on the PP, great on the PK, great defensively, and his offensive game is better too.

I like Tally, but get him out of here, maybe take Tedy with him and get us another forward so we can go to the moon!!!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think Josefson has done a good job on the PK as well. He still needs a lot of work offensively, and has a crappy shot but he's been useful.

I kinda feel bad for making fun of Lindback so much earlier. Oh well everyone is a target when we're playing them!:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why do we seem to always run into the Pens when they've won so many games in a row?

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Since his gaffe against the Pens, I think Volchenkov has been solid. He seems to have gone back to his roots, I've been noticing at least one big hit from him every game and we need that physicality.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Since his gaffe against the Pens, I think Volchenkov has been solid. He seems to have gone back to his roots, I've been noticing at least one big hit from him every game and we need that physicality.

He's been solid the last 3 games. I thought the same thing tonight.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
pens been really good lately so saturday and sunday should be a good game

....ive held off for a while now......but im getting sick over and over.

**** the pens, get a new name already. seeing it is wrong.

and yes i agree, "saturday and sunday should be a good game"

what is this? a playoff game that goes into quad OT?

...........double loss to ya.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I really can't stand Sidney Crosby at all. Stamkos is so much more classier, and likeable. Even Malkin is more likeable. Crosby is such a slimy ****. His face of the NHL BS, his PR moves during the lockout. He's just one of those guys you wanna see get clocked. I'm still a little creeped out on Sal's ''We're gonna take it easy on him'' comments last year.

I wanted to see Patty knock him on his ass the other day. It's like if you even touch this guy you get vilified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad