Your Top 10 Red Wings Prospects

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I still think McIsaac projects as a faster, harder-hitting Xavier Ouellet - which should make him a 3rd pairing D.
XO found a way a way into 10 playoff games last year and looked pretty good, IMO. Held his own.

A faster, bigger, harder hitting Xavier Oullet is Patrick Nemeth.

Last edited:

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
1. Raymond
2. Seider
------------
3. Jonatan Berggren
4. Albert Johansson
-----------
5. Joe Veleno
6. Theodor Niederbach
7. William Wallinder
8. Jared McIsaac
9. Kirill Tyutyayev
10. Robert Mastrosimone
11. Elmer Soderblom

Not much has changed from my list in October to now. I've liked what I've seen out of Seider and I think he should be a top 2 dman, though I do still have concerns about his overall offensive upside though that doesn't take away from his defensive acumen. Berggren and Johansson have played well enough to earn themselves their own tier as I think both should be solid bets to be top 6/2nd pairing D respectively. I still like McIsaac, but his injuries mean that he has to make up a lot of lost time over the rest of this season and next.

Overall, I don't hate the top 10. I think there's finally some star potential in the pool to go along with a number of interesting depth pieces. After the 2021 and 2022 draft I think the Wings should finally be on the upswing come 2023.

ArmChairGM89

Dec 10, 2019
Seider
Raymond
—————-
Valeno
—————-
Berggren
Niederbach
Johansson
————————-
Wallinder
Mastrosimone
McIsaac
Soderblom

Hughes Hefner

May 12, 2018
1. Raymond
2. Seider
3. Soderbloom
4. Niderbach
5. Mastrosimone
6. Berggren
7. Wallinder
8.Mciassac
9. Johansson
10. Veleno

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
1- Seider
2- Raymond
3- Veleno
4- Berggren
5- Johansson
6- Niederbach
7- Soderblom
8- Wallinder
9- McIsaac
10- Mastrosimone
--------------------
HM: Viro. He looks smooth and steady. Not gonna lght it up offensively, but can just play hockey. Looks like a 3rd pair NHL D to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad