Your Personal Sharks Jersey Collection

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
Hey, starting off the 2013-2014 with my Ebay score of a real authentic Edge jersey (as far as I can tell). Sole bidder and I remember it was around $60.

It had a smell that reminded me of what the cleaners use for removing smoke. So, it was likely in a smokers home prior. It now longer has that smell and just smells like a jersey now. Fight strap was cut so there is about a quarter inch of it showing underneath.

icuz.jpg

h9bc.jpg

ipw8.jpg

ebx8.jpg

Next acquisitions will be youth sizes in premier for my two kids.

Measure their arms with a tape measure than refer to this
http://shop.nhl.com/pages/Jersey_Sizing

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
If anyone is looking to add another jersey to their collection the Sports Fever in Pruneyard has the old jerseys at 40% off.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
That upper-case "C" on that McLaren jersey raises an eyebrow ... then again, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to jerseys

San+Jose+Sharks+v+Calgary+Flames+Game+Four+BWehhC38x4El.jpg

jurisdoctor

Sep 4, 2011
Re: New wave sweaters

I saw two guys at the SAP open skate with brand new road (white) authentics on. I was thinking to myself, "Sheesh, there goes a combined $600. I wish I that kind of money to throw around."

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Wow, I just realized that I agree with you.. Hmm well that is a easy fix

I'm too busy with:

1- the excitement of the new season,
2- trying to get my Sept 21 tickets that I already paid for last month from the STH, been standing out four times in our designated exchange spot now,
3- and figuring out how to break the news to my daughter that she cannot go with us because of her piano lessons (that's if I get those tickets);

to doing anything about the "C" right now. Probably because I never noticed it until reading this thread. I will let it sink in and see if I want to have it corrected. I could probably take it over to Dusimmons (sp?) easily enough.

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
I will be getting my new home and away jerseys through sportsk once they get them in early October. It is good I guess as it will give me time to be sure who I will get put on both jerseys. I am leaning towards Burns on the new home and Niemi on the new away.

skilks

This is nightmare
Jul 14, 2009
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
I was fortunate enough to win a new jersey in a raffle last night. (Looks like my Wingels jersey is only going to have gotten a season's use out of them.) The jersey is really clean looking. After seeing it in person, I'm a big fan of it.

Debating if I want to get Hertl or Nieto on the back.

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
I was fortunate enough to win a new jersey in a raffle last night. (Looks like my Wingels jersey is only going to have gotten a season's use out of them.) The jersey is really clean looking. After seeing it in person, I'm a big fan of it.

Is it the home or away jersey? Is it true the new home jersey teal is slightly back to closer to the original team vs the teal that has been on the jersey used the past few seasons?

TealTownUSA

Mar 30, 2010
'91 Teal no name replica
'01-'06 Black Alt Thornton w/ A
'01 Teal Marleau
'01-'06 White Auth Cheechoo
'08-'09 Black Alt signed by Seto, Jumbo, Michalek
'08-'09 Black Alt unsigned

Hope to get a "NextWave" soon, glad I didnt buy the disgusting prev ones in teal or white (and orange). Anyone have a Alt Black Nolan w/ C for sale? I missed one on ebay awhile back, doubt anyone wanna give that up. LOL

Last edited:

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
3 Gamers & a Game-Issued -

1998-1999 Bob Rouse Home - shortened fight strap

2003-2004 Tyler Hanchuck Home

2009-2010 Frazer McLaren 3rd

96/97 NHL All-Star Owen Nolan (GI)

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona

IF only one could see out into the future to see if Hertl and/or Nieto will end up like Patrick M. and his longivity with the club.

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
I went with Couture on my new away jersey that I just ordered from Sportsk's website.

I am contemplating Burns or Hertl on the new home jersey as soon as they have them in stock.

Does anyone know the status of Docummens in San Jose? Their website isn't up any longer. I was going to get my original home white and 2nd generation home teal customized from them.

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
getting excited as both of my new jerseys are out for customization with sportsk. I should be getting the shipped through UPS email soon. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad