Your Personal Sharks Jersey Collection

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
I agree that 75 year patch is awesome.. Its also awesome just because that was the year that the sharks became a professional team name too

Heres mine:

sharksohnoes!

whatisdeadmayneverdie
Mar 9, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
In my opinion go with Baker or make it a Marleau rookie jersey I don't see those too often.. Or better yet make it with your own last name and and lucky number now that will be unique and no one would copy it unless you decide to get another jersey with the same number but whatever you choose I hope it is a good one..

I'm 100% sticking with Irbe for a number of reasons. Long story short, he's pretty much the reason why I'm here today talking about the Sharks :laugh: I'm also going to go with the 75th anniversary patch too. Thanks for the input, guys.

Agree with 75th patch. I don't recall the year/vintage of the 100th patch. My white original doesn't have anything on it.

$50 is a great deal at Ducommon's. Great quality. Does anyone know how long the promo goes for?

I'm going to call them tomorrow. I'll let you guys know what they say.

Go with the 75th Anniversary patch; just think it looks better than the Cup one. Anyway, just out of curiosity, where'd you pick up that jersey from? EBay? Looks like you got a great deal!

eBay was the place. There are some real gems on there for pretty damn cheap. There was a Scott Thornton 3rd jersey (the second generation black) on there yesterday that didn't even sell. It was only $50 bucks! I picked up the white one above for $33 bucks. I also got the sharks 3rd generation white for $30 bucks. It was the one that they were wearing around 2000 when the colors on the sleeves were shiny. Pretty cool.

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
I'm 100% sticking with Irbe for a number of reasons. Long story short, he's pretty much the reason why I'm here today talking about the Sharks :laugh: I'm also going to go with the 75th anniversary patch too. Thanks for the input, guys.

I'm going to call them tomorrow. I'll let you guys know what they say.

eBay was the place. There are some real gems on there for pretty damn cheap. There was a Scott Thornton 3rd jersey (the second generation black) on there yesterday that didn't even sell. It was only $50 bucks! I picked up the white one above for $33 bucks. I also got the sharks 3rd generation white for $30 bucks. It was the one that they were wearing around 2000 when the colors on the sleeves were shiny. Pretty cool.

Great choice :) Irbe would look awesome just because well its an IRBE lol now to get it signed that is another hard thing to get done.. I need his signature on my jersey as well :) but cool choice share it with us when its done!

jurisdoctor

Sep 4, 2011
Customization sale

Checked with Ducummons - they said the sale will last as long as the Sharks are still in the playoffs, i.e., until the Stanley Cup Final ends.:naughty:

sharksohnoes!

whatisdeadmayneverdie
Mar 9, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
I just got my Irbe jersey back from Ducummons. It looks awesome. I'm so happy with it. All in all, it only cost me $90 for everything.

vqY25Dz.jpg

ADZ9YFZ.jpg

Zjmt5LV.jpg

Jkt6vbG.jpg

resNcUL.jpg

uuo2xzn.jpg

3f5teGa.jpg

rJVtwLF.jpg

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
I just got my Irbe jersey back from Ducummons. It looks awesome. I'm so happy with it. All in all, it only cost me $90 for everything.

vqY25Dz.jpg

Great job! That is still the jersey, the old home jersey, that I wish I could find as I regret not having one whether it has a name on it or not. I just like the old days of the white being at home. Another fine mess decision that Bettman made. :shakehead:laugh:

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
Go with pavs he scored the first goal in this playoffs year

I have Couture in current home, Pavs on current black, and Burns on current away white, Irbe on original teal away, nothing on the teal that was just before current one, and I think I might finally have the original early day white home that I would love to get one of the early favorites of mine on although I don't think I could find the teal lettering/numbers although I see that shop in San Jose did a fine job with it. Too bad, I am in Arizona. I will have to bring it with me on my next visit to San Jose I guess. :yo:

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona

That is cool that they had the right colored letters/numbers for the old home whites. I really need to bring up my old plain white jersey up there to San Jose and get it customized. :)

mbahr

Jun 10, 2012
Boston, MA
Jerseys

I just have three:

1. Thornton teal jersey signed by Thornton, Clowe, Marleau, Vlasic, Braun, Murray, Couture, Burns, and a few more (13 signatures total)
2. Teal 1992 Jersey (no name on the back)
3. Vlasic Black jersey

I like to customize the jersey with name on the back.

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
I now won the original home jersey. It is only one of two sharks jerseys that I have blank. I would love to put the 75 year patch and someone from back then that I liked on it. I still need to get to that place in San Jose that still has the lettering for the older jerseys.

The other one I have blank is one of the teal jerseys from the early 2000's period.

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
I now won the original home jersey. It is only one of two sharks jerseys that I have blank. I would love to put the 75 year patch and someone from back then that I liked on it. I still need to get to that place in San Jose that still has the lettering for the older jerseys.

The other one I have blank is one of the teal jerseys from the early 2000's period.

Check your inbox on here

Last edited:

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
Fat Balloon? Err, oops...I meant Pat Falloon?

He was actually my very first sharks jersey as I got it just prior to the start of his first season.

What ever happened to his career, I am still a little upset that the jersey up and grew legs and got lost from my old bedroom closet after I left home for the 2nd time after getting back from the army and then leaving for college.

Another Irbe jersey, Odgers, Falloon, or ?? I will have to think about this. :)

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
Nolan, Dahlen, Damphousse, Strum, Larionov and Makarov had stints during the original jersey era.

I was bringing back my memory by going through the first 3 or so year roster to bring it all back. The only thing is if I go with putting a 75 year patch on it, I will go strictly with that first season.

If I kept it off, I also thought about Larionov and Makarov.

Nolan came in during the original jerseys? I had a brain cramp on that one as I thought he was for the 2nd generation of jerseys. It was why I had considered him on that era Teal jersey. That said, Docummen(or however that store is spelled) said they don't have the original font for that 2nd generation of jerseys.

bob330i

Jan 3, 2007
I was bringing back my memory by going through the first 3 or so year roster to bring it all back. The only thing is if I go with putting a 75 year patch on it, I will go strictly with that first season.

If I kept it off, I also thought about Larionov and Makarov.

Nolan came in during the original jerseys? I had a brain cramp on that one as I thought he was for the 2nd generation of jerseys. It was why I had considered him on that era Teal jersey. That said, Docummen(or however that store is spelled) said they don't have the original font for that 2nd generation of jerseys.

I'm pretty sure he did. I am a stickler for getting the eras correct (as you seem to be also). Nolan is my wife's fav Sharks player of all time and we have an original signed by him in the old "Sharksfest" days (was the precursor event to the Teal and White game). Without looking it up, I'm 99% sure he had at least one year in the original jersey.

However, I wouldn't be surprised that his one or two season stint in the original didn't coincide with the 75yr patch so you might have a conflict there. Might just want to do a Google search on images to help you out or check out the player section on the Sharks website to determine the proper jersey/player era.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad