Your Personal Sharks Jersey Collection

GodHatesTheSharks

Nov 20, 2010
Kind of confused right now.

I am trying to order one of our new jerseys, but the ones on NHL.com and Dicks Sporting Goods have the new sweaters, but they have the Sharks regular logo on the shoulders. The ones the Sharks wear have the 3rd jersey Shark logos on the shoulders. Am I the only one who has noticed that?

pDSP1-16797668dt.jpg

Blues-1.jpg

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
the image just might be out of date. It's possible that NHL.com and other stores were given promotional images before the design was finalized, figuring that nothing as radical as changing what logo was on the shoulder patches would happen.

I went to my local hockey store the other day and they didn't have any new Sharks jerseys in yet (and weren't putting hte old ones on sale yet either to clear out). Got my name in for them to phone me when they get one. Then I can get it customized from the guy in house that does awesome work. Right now I'm leaning towards Vlasic with Hertl possible to make a late charge to claim the honor back (he was my original choice before I changed my mind)

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
It ends up being 70 dollars to do the customization part at sportsk.

Both home and away jerseys UPS emails should be hopefully happening this upcoming week or the next. :handclap::yo:

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Got a teal wingels. I'm guessing he changes his number at some point, I accept that.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Somebody here is famous :)

Randy Hahn ‏@sharkvoice 40m

This @SanJoseSharks fan spent 200 hours making this by hand out of tiny colored metal rings. #thisissharksterritoy

BYR7GbYCQAETJY4.jpg

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Kind of confused right now.

I am trying to order one of our new jerseys, but the ones on NHL.com and Dicks Sporting Goods have the new sweaters, but they have the Sharks regular logo on the shoulders. The ones the Sharks wear have the 3rd jersey Shark logos on the shoulders. Am I the only one who has noticed that?

pDSP1-16797668dt.jpg

Blues-1.jpg

I bought mine from NHL.com and I can assure you it is the third logo (leaping shark) on the shoulder of the new home sweater.

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
Hey does anyone have a white second generation jersey that they no longer need ? I'm in search of one I prefer it to be blank and inexpensive thanks!

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
Why is it that the original white home jerseys that are out there feel so cheap compared to the original teal away jersey? Maybe an odd question.

Sportsk did this tattooed Sharks fanatic well yet again!!! :handclap:

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Gamers - detailed earlier in this thread

Authentics &/or authentically-lettered replicas -

Jamal Mayers Away Sharks 20th patch
Owen Nolan 3rd (black) "C"
Owen Nolan Home "C"
Owen Nolan Away 1997 All-Star Game patch, "A"
Joe Thornton 3rd (black) 2010 Premiere Stockholm patch, "A"
Bryan Marchment Away
Brantt Myhres Home

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
Thinking about getting a New Wave white Burns sweater. I want it stitched, not heat pressed. What place is going to do the best work?

If you have the name and number kit Already than take it to a local seamstress for maybe cheaper method.. But if you dont have it sent to the sharks store and have them mail it out to the new owner of ducummons (forgot the name of The new owners) but thats your local options but if your not local look around for local seamstresses

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
Oh yeah they're called Carrasco Sporting Goods... Here's a little jersey experiment I decided to do to my room (don't diss the pink background)

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
If anyone is looking for an original white, this one is a great deal. Exactly the same jersey I had turned into an Irbe. $50 is a good price too... Pretty much the same quality as what you find on SportsK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAN-JOSE-SHARKS-NHL-VTG-Jersey-Ccm-Sz-L-/161192129245?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2587ccb2dd

I got one for about the same price. EBay can be great for that, if you look hard enough. I saw a black Stuart jersey for like $40 and I thought about buying it, but didn't pull the trigger. A week or so later, he got traded back here :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad