GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Our scoring problems go well beyond Ruutu. The players who were hot to start the season have cooled off and there's nobody to pick up the slack.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If I knew the team was gonna give such a horrific effort, I would have said to start Kinkaid.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
A regulation loss tonight would be my final straw in any hope that this is a possible playoff team.

No bottom 6 scoring

Team constantly snoozes through games against the cream of the crap of the league

Haven't won 2 in a row since 6 weeks ago.

The **** tease is over tonight. Can't be losing games like this to bottom feeder teams if you're serious about making the playoffs. We have guys like Josefson, Tlusty, Ruutu and Tootoo, etc. rounding out the lineup.

What's disappointing is that they got worked all night long. Inexcusable.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Our scoring problems go well beyond Ruutu. The players who were hot to start the season have cooled off and there's nobody to pick up the slack.

That is true, but it's not a coincidence that we only score 1 per game with him in there.

He kills the offense and makes it worse than it otherwise would be.

I want him out, put Farnham back in for Christ sakes. Matteau couldn't be any worse.

Ruutu is in poor conditioning too IMO.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
deserved, disaster, dreadful

maxresdefault.jpg

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
this team is on the verge of a tailspin. They have been avoiding it for some time now. Guys are getting too comfortable as opposed to early in the season. The coach needs start pushing buttons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The **** tease is over tonight. Can't be losing games like this to bottom feeder teams if you're serious about making the playoffs. We have guys like Josefson, Tlusty, Ruutu and Tootoo, etc. rounding out the lineup.

What's disappointing is that they got worked all night long. Inexcusable.

No bottom 6 scoring, and the bottom 6 scoring orgy in Detroit doesn't change that.

Can't beat the bottom feeders consistently

Can't win games at home consistently, our home record is putrid.

Power play has fell off a cliff. Gelinas needs to be in but can't be used on the power play. Then why the **** is he even in the lineup at all for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad