GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I want Ruutu out of the lineup.

This is his 8th game and 7 of them will be games where we scored ONE goal, barring another one tonight.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL @ the mock Schneider chant.

If they wanna mock chant, they should chant ''THIRRDDDDD LLIINNNEEEEEE!'' since we don't have one.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
A regulation loss tonight would be my final straw in any hope that this is a possible playoff team.

No bottom 6 scoring

Team constantly snoozes through games against the cream of the crap of the league

Haven't won 2 in a row since 6 weeks ago.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
A regulation loss tonight would be my final straw in any hope that this is a possible playoff team.

No bottom 6 scoring

Team constantly snoozes through games against the cream of the crap of the league

Haven't won 2 in a row since 6 weeks ago.

Pretty much how I feel. Joke that we can beat a playoff team like Detroit and then absolutely get outplayed by Carolina. It's not even that we're losing. We're also not playing like we deserve to win. This isn't bad bounces. It's bad play. The effort this game by everyone but Schneider has been unsatisfactory.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
carolina has played well recently.

They still have one of the best goaltenders in the league at giving the other team a chance to win.

We haven't tested him enough, this should be 2-0 if he was actually good. But he gives up a mind numbingly softy goal to get our hopes up.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ruutu really means one.

One goal scored per game.

I want him scratched permanently. Even the one game early in the season that he was healthy for when we scored 3 goals against Washington, he was seated as a healthy scratch.

It's not coincidence, this guy is completely done and makes this year's team look like last year's old and slow sack of ****.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
The Devils have been a dumpster fire for the past 2 weeks. I don't think they are playing down to anyone...they're just finally playing as they were projected.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Cory be like ''**** it guys, you don't care, I don't care'':laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad