GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
At least Kennedy wins battles. Man, my Josefson support is pretty much gone.

Ruttuu, Tootoo, Josefson, Gionta...they all have to go...No way Matteau sits for this garbage. Just cut Jake at this point. He's not even MPS-good, whom teh Devils could have had on waivers.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
I would have been happy if Josefson went home for the holidays to Sweden, and missed his flight back to the states.

Yeah I'm about through w him. He's fine on a good team as a fourth line center but hat is one area were we are stacked.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We need to permanently scratch Gelinas, or put him on the ****ing power play from now on.

I'm getting annoyed of him being in the lineup, but not being able to use him on the power play.

If we can't use him on the power play, then what's he doing here?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
At least the kid has some wheels. The team at least looked a little quicker while he was playing. Now we have to watch a stiff like Ruutu do absolutely nothing for weeks at a time.

O'Neill was awful, but he's not as bad as Ruutu.

That's how bad Ruutu is. He looks like a 43 year old, 254 pound out of shape loser.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
We used to complain about not being able to win more than two in a row, now we can't win more than one in a row.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Been out so missed entire game. Officially given up on any playoff hopes. Just along for the ride now and done getting into the games. Not even close to a playoff team.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
At least Kennedy wins battles. Man, my Josefson support is pretty much gone.

Ruttuu, Tootoo, Josefson, Gionta...they all have to go...No way Matteau sits for this garbage. Just cut Jake at this point. He's not even MPS-good, whom teh Devils could have had on waivers.

Yeah I'm not understanding not playing matteu. I understood early in the year when they were rolling. Now he keeps coming back w the same guys and they at not performing. Maybe they need a few losses here so they can realize it's a rebuilding year

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Even slow Elias isn't this bad

c'mon...with this gionta, ruutu, tootoo ****
josefson another soft swede. go home.

He wasn't given a chance by Pete, he stifled his growth!

I'm not saying I don't hate Pete, I'm just saying that he might have been right about Josefson.

Josefson isn't even performing above his career average prior to this season.

215 games and he has as many points in his career that you'd hope to get from a decent 2nd line center in a single 82 game season.

Guy blows.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007

That's how bad Ruutu is. He looks like a 43 year old, 254 pound out of shape loser.

He brings nothing to the table and weakens team speed. Sad to say I think we miss Farnham

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Major negatives
Cammi has disappeared
Henrique shows up every once in awhile during games
Lars looks fatigued lately.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I actually didn't like either of the last 2 goals Cory allowed.

5 hole (on a nice shot from the slot)

And that bad angle one that went 7 hole (or appeared to)

But he was good up until that point. The rest of the team didn't show up tonight, Ward is the reason we didn't get shutout. That Palmieri goal was softer than a Jacob Josefson.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York

Ruutu is ****ing terrible. More than anyone on this team, he makes me the most sick. Dog **** is the only way I can describe his play. He brings absolutely nothing.

Like someone said earlier, Matteau must be truly horrid to not be able to crack this joke roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad