Your least favorite Penguin?

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Kobasew is the one who needs to be kicked out of town first. There is no reason to pay nights in the hotel for that loser.

Orpik would be the answer, though. Because Kobasew is not a Penguin for me.

The sad fact is that we could really get an asset for Brooks at TDL and be a better team without him, but we all know that it never ever happens because of Shero & Bylsma strangely loving him.

Gladams is a disgrace, too.

Pyatt too, but I need some more time to build a hate on him. He´s surely getting there, yeah, he will be there. Has all the tools.

Last edited:

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
For me it's:

Glass
Adams
Orpik
Letang (yeah he's super talented and one of the best players on the team I just don't like how he plays the game)

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I'd have to say Engelland, but that's not because I don't like him as a player. I hate the way Bylsma uses him. If he was our 7th D/4th line RW, I would love him. Seeing him being our #1 penalty killer and a 20-minute guy makes me wanna puke.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
How could it not be Gladams? Yes they are one entity now. So ****ing useless. The only use they have is to take up roster spots from more deserving players.

Ogelthorpe

Who do you play for?
Jul 21, 2010
There isn't anyone on the current roster that comes remotely close to the disdain I had for Josef Melichar.

specialized

Jan 24, 2013
This thread should be called "If you dont score goals you suck"

Anyway mine are 1) Engo 2) Bennett 3)Dupuis

PKV Jungle Friends

Not Growing a Garden
Feb 17, 2007
The Sanctuary
I'm assuming this is a joke but you never know.

Of course it is. :laugh:

The real answer is nobody because I love the team and blindly think that everyone has the ability to contribute.

For instance:

- Glass: actually having an underrated year, until he got hurt
- Engo: Jack of all trades, master of none but not a liability IMO
- Adams: makes peanuts but plays well on top 3 PK unit
- Niskanen: frustrating at times but how many big goals has he scored?
- Orpik: not worth more money but brings A LOT to the team
- Letang: really people?

Nac Bomb

Jan 12, 2011
Sid. Im only half lying. Kind of surprised he still leads the league in scoring. Been very underwhelmed by his play for a couple months. He has a game here and there where he looks like he's about to break out. Complain all you want about not finding his "Neal", but when Sid is dominating, it doesnt matter who is on his wing, he still looks like the best player out there. Ohhhh, and not to mention his passes that always get picked off through the box on the PP. Or just bad passes in general, i dont get it. Whenever i watch him lately, i just think he's saving himself for the Olympics and the playoffs.

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
Sid. Im only half lying. Kind of surprised he still leads the league in scoring. Been very underwhelmed by his play for a couple months. He has a game here and there where he looks like he's about to break out. Complain all you want about not finding his "Neal", but when Sid is dominating, it doesnt matter who is on his wing, he still looks like the best player out there. Ohhhh, and not to mention his passes that always get picked off through the box on the PP. Or just bad passes in general, i dont get it. Whenever i watch him lately, i just think he's saving himself for the Olympics and the playoffs.

I agree, trade Sid for Evander Kane. Everyone wants him as a 1st line winger so let's go get him!

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China

...and this is why democracy will always be the worst type of government apart from the others that have been tried.

You suck :laugh: .

PKV Jungle Friends

Not Growing a Garden
Feb 17, 2007
The Sanctuary

I like the outside the box thinking but denying that he's the best in the world is difficult. He had points in all but two games over the past two months or something nutty and leads EVERYONE in the NHL by 11 points in early January

If he's saving himself then it should be fun to watch him at full steam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad