Your least favorite Penguin?

Fire Shero*

Glass and he costs $1.1 mil. At least Adams only steals $700,000.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Glass. At least you can look back to the days when Adams played crucial shifts in the playoffs.

Til the End of Time

May 18, 2003
Santa Monica, CA
Visit site
i have a hard time deciding between fleury and letang... both players with unbelievable athleticism yet both are mentally weak/stupid.

glass and adams can make a compelling case also. orpik's quasi-leadership of calling other people out while sucking himself also isnt without merit.

hard to say honestly.

Michael8771*

Letang, but there are others in the running.

Either he or Sutter.

Michael8771*

Those are.. interesting choices.

It's definitely Gladams for me.
I know you hate them. The difference for me is this. I have little in the way of expectations of 4th liners. I do however have a bit more in the way of expectations with Sutter and in particular Letang.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I know you hate them. The difference for me is this. I have little in the way of expectations of 4th liners. I do however have a bit more in the way of expectations with Sutter and in particular Letang.

I dislike them because they are bad hockey players that get overplayed. They are bad for fourth liners. I could care less if they ever scored if they provided usefulness elsewhere, but they don't.

Letang and Sutter on the other hand are good hockey players. Sutter is a solid third line center who is doing what he can with his rotating cast of AHL linemates. Letang, at his best, is one of the best dmen in the league.

Last edited:

Mo Wanchuk

Embrace the Hate
Mar 16, 2009
Palm Isle
I dislike them because they are bad hockey players that get overpaid. They are bad for fourth liners. I could care less if they ever scored if they provided usefulness elsewhere, but they don't.

Letang and Sutter on the other hand are good hockey players. Sutter is a solid third line center who is doing what he can with his rotating cast of AHL linemates. Letang, at his best, is one of the best dmen in the league.

What he said.

I would definitely say Glass.

PensBandwagonerNo272*

Forgot About Sid
Sep 10, 2012
inspired by this beautiful thread...
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1179381

i would like to hear who your least favorite current penguin player is.

"I think Paul Martin needs to be gone." etc etc :laugh:

I don't hate any of them.

My least favorite right now is Letang. On one hand, I love the guy, but hate that he robbed the Penguins blind with his last contract. $5.5ish mil maybe. But $7.25?!?!?! Ugh.

He's just not that consistent and makes too many mistakes to be paid like other number one dmen.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I don't hate any of the players in particular but I hate how "nice" the Pens have become.

The Canucks put a nice beating on Crosby... What did the Pens do??? Not a freaking thing.

Name one cup winning team that was "nice".

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Turning this into a poll might be good.

I vote #bylsmaorpikgladams.

Ah, the power of hashtags. :laugh:

EDIT: O'k, not fair. But, in a poll, could Gladams be an actual option?

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
1. Adams
2. Orpik
3. Glass

This is my list, though my order would have Orpik, Glass, then Adams. Adams is the most tolerable because at least he's dirt cheap. The other two are overpaid considering what they actually bring to the table.

Orpik's become my new whipping boy simply because not only is he playing badly, but him being on the roster is holding back more worthy players from actually getting that ice time.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Just one? Too tough.

Glass
Orpik
Adams
Pyatt
Bylsma

Just one...like off the team...Bylsma. I believe a new coach wouldn't put up with Glass or Adams...or Orpik for that matter. So cut the head off the snake...

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Orpik. Glass and Adams suck too, but at least they're cheap, play a position where we're relatively thin, and aren't mouthpieces.

Being a dumb, expensive critic who can't acknowledge his own mistakes and keeps much better defensemen down the depth chart is a quadruple whammy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad