Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Also, not game related, but this is so funny

Especially when tanger drops in lol

Reminds me of one of the early Ovechkin interviews:

"What's one of the biggest differences between playing in the NHL vs Russia"

"In NHL, after game, I get interviewed by pretty girl"

And of course it was this bombshell blonder and you could see 20yo Ovie just gushing the entire time.

• Haha
Reactions: BusinessGoose

Wattsburgh

Apr 3, 2023
I just hated Orpik. Easily the most overrated player in the Sid and Geno era and if we get rid of him instead of Scuderi we probably are in a much better spot after 2009.
I thought he was going to be a Ranger for sure. Clearing the spot for our best blocking Defenseman of the era.

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
I just hated Orpik. Easily the most overrated player in the Sid and Geno era and if we get rid of him instead of Scuderi we probably are in a much better spot after 2009.
Yea, Orpik really overstayed his welcome in Pittsburgh by the end of it. Breaking Sid's jaw was almost symbolic looking back on it. Was happy to see him go to Washington for the contract they gave him, because it would have sucked as a Penguin.

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again: Dumoulin was by far our best defensive d-man of the 2010's. Prime Dumo was a f***ing rock.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
This memory randomly popped into my head again. Remember watching it live like it was yesterday. An all time favorite.

Guerin with 0.4 seconds left. Suck it Bruins!

Damn I remember this game.
What's insane is that they didn't even leave their own zone for that tying goal until like 6 seconds left!

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Damn I remember this game.
What's insane is that they didn't even leave their own zone for that tying goal until like 6 seconds left!
Those last minute empty net rushes hardly ever work out but man this was so awesome. Clutch Billy Guerin

Best part is how pissed off Tim Thomas got. Proceeds to get even more mad after f***ing up on the Duper goal in OT to win it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad