Your FAVORITE Pens moment of this era (Sid/G) in a GIF or Video

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
2 for one...
I shit on all you... unqualified takes...

giphy.gif

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Geno's game against the Canes with the no-look spinorama goal is easily tops for me. Sid's dueling hat tricks with Ovechkin's next up. Then you've got moments like Talbot dropping to his knees celebrating his 2nd goal in the Cup clinching game, MAF's diving save on Lidstrom as time expired, Staal's shorty in that series, Kunitz crushing Timonen, Asham's "goodnight" fight.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Geno's game against the Canes with the no-look spinorama goal is easily tops for me. Sid's dueling hat tricks with Ovechkin's next up. Then you've got moments like Talbot dropping to his knees celebrating his 2nd goal in the Cup clinching game, MAF's diving save on Lidstrom as time expired, Staal's shorty in that series, Kunitz crushing Timonen, Asham's "goodnight" fight.
Sid's last goal in that dueling hat-trick game is the highest level difficulty goal in his career for me. He whacks it 3 times out of the air before it falls, with the first 2 being blocked by the D-man.
The 3rd one goes top corner. Not sure any other player could score that.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018

This goal almost statistically guaranteed a Stanley Cup. Was absolutely hype.

I was jumping in my living room with my dad losing my shit as a 13 year old here. My mom had returned from shopping and the Wings had scored immediately, so she went outside for the rest of the period until the Pens won haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad