Post-Game Talk: You can't fire me, I quit. Pens - 1, It's a Tarp - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Are they sure Kunitz isn't actually a zombie or something?

+ Crosby scored
+ So far no injuries reported
+ Players should be coming back soon

-- That was a bad game from Johnston. That thing with Scuderi was mind boggling
-- PP, Tocchet...
- Scuderi
- Kunitz
- Adams will eventually be back

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
wasn't expecting much... so expectations fulfilled!

+ sid's goal. pretty
----------------- kunitz (and I am no kunitz hater... but at least one of NJ goal was directly on him)

+ no new injuries?

LionelHutz*

This is beyond suck, I have/can think of no adjective to describe how bad they are right now.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Rust, Megna and Kunitz are terrible wingers.

Sutter & Malkin is a terrible combo.

Johnston is doing a terrible terrible job right now. I know that there are injuries but his decisions are just mind-blowing now.

Crosby was on a tear tonight, would´ve had 3-4 pts if his linemates were at least semi-decent.

DAT POWERPLAY, though. Just wow. Dead last in the league since November 29th.

Re: PP

Despres has been good there And has been removed from both the first AND second units.

Pouliot has not added much, but gets tons of time.

Now, I think the problem is Letang, not Pouliot, but if you aren't going to remove Letang, you have to find someone who works with him.

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com

Johnston is doing a terrible terrible job right now. I know that there are injuries but his decisions are just mind-blowing now.

Crosby was on a tear tonight, would´ve had 3-4 pts if his linemates were at least semi-decent.

No Ehroff no Maatta and no Martin all of who get 25 + minutes a game.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Kunitz had his worst game ever tonight.

Awful game all around aside from Despres and Crosby getting a goal...we had to expect this would happen with this many injuries, but you need to see the healthy NHL guys doing more.
But but but, he HAD AN ASSIST on that Crosby´s goal!! 22 pts in 28 games now. How can he be done as a hockey player with a pts totals like that?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

See, I was saying this about Geno a few weeks ago, when he was in God mode.

If this team is constructed properly, then it's constructed AROUND Sid and Geno, not with them as afterthoughts, and both of them in God mode games see 3-4 prime chances a period and pot 3-4 points a night.

bradshaw06

Dec 7, 2009
New Jersey
Kunitz is badd. Letang wasn't very good this game. I wish this team was able to turn the frustration and anger when other teams get into their face into something positive. Instead they act like children.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
The good thing about Kunitz' game tonight: other people are noticing how bad he has gotten.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Thanks for the laugh

Actually, I was serious, and you know that's the most likely scenario.

Scenario two is Kunitz-Sid-Downie and Malkin-Sutter-Bennett, which, admittedly, for this coach would be one of the least inept things he's done as a bench boss in a few weeks.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Power play lost us that game. Having too much trouble establishing initial possession in the offensive zone and the points aren't getting held.

If something might be a clear, it's a clear right now. Ditto any shot that goes far side.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
At this point, I kind of expect Despres' fan club to give him +'s regardless of how well he actually played.

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
Kunitz is badd. Letang wasn't very good this game. I wish this team was able to turn the frustration and anger when other teams get into their face into something positive. Instead they act like children.

Letang is getting $7.5 million to be an impact player once in a while.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Actually, I was serious, and you know that's the most likely scenario.

Scenario two is Kunitz-Sid-Downie and Malkin-Sutter-Bennett, which, admittedly, for this coach would be one of the least inept things he's done as a bench boss in a few weeks.

Gimme 60 minutes of Geno - Sid - Bennett if Geno has to be on the wing.

Would also accept

Spaling - Crosby - Downie
Kunitz - Malkin - Bennett :sarcasm:

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
At this point, I kind of expect Despres' fan club to give him +'s regardless of how well he actually played.

He's Bobby Orr, Serge Savard and Larry Robinson all wrapped up in one, so it is surprising that they KEEP LOSING against bad teams like Florida, Washington and New Jersey with him playing so brilliantly.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Oh yeah.

Megna.

I've seen enough of him this year. He's weak, stupid, can't stay on his skates and has no idea what he's doing. He needs to be back in WBS immediately. The NHL's doing nothing for him and he's doing nothing for us.

I'm no Leblond fan, but he was playing better hockey in camp than Megna has at any point this season.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
We lack all of our top six wingers worth a damn, and half our top 4 dmen. Of course we're going to suck.

Also we need wingers bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

I think that about covers it.

joeyjake5

Feb 23, 2014
Aside from being on the ice for two goals against, what was scuds doing on the ice with 1:30 left and fleury pulled. Were the pens not trying to score. The more and more I see MJ's moves, he just might be over his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille