Post-Game Talk: You can't fire me, I quit. Pens - 1, It's a Tarp - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Give Despres an A. The guy is doing more than anyone else out there.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
The roster is depleted, the guys who are healthy are exhausted, but with all that in mind, I cannot wrap my head around some of MJ's lineup and in-game decisions.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
It's late December and this team is decimated by injuries. Luckily we've been there all too many times before, so we know that the struggles won't last.

The playoffs however...well that's a different story.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Rust, Megna and Kunitz are terrible wingers.

Sutter & Malkin is a terrible combo.

Johnston is doing a terrible terrible job right now. I know that there are injuries but his decisions are just mind-blowing now.

Crosby was on a tear tonight, would´ve had 3-4 pts if his linemates were at least semi-decent.

DAT POWERPLAY, though. Just wow. Dead last in the league since November 29th.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Also, while I actually looked forward to a losing streak hitting this team, I'm not sure this is what I wanted. They have too many bodies out for it to mean much and it just frustrates the hell out of the remaining NHLers.

Looking forward to guys returning soon-ish. It's sorely needed.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
- Nobody can score. Nobody can hit. Nobody can fight. Nobody says boo to the guy that ran over and whacked Fleury. Pathetic display by a soft, depleted team.

+ Nobody got seriously hurt

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Kunitz had his worst game ever tonight.

Awful game all around aside from Despres and Crosby getting a goal...we had to expect this would happen with this many injuries, but you need to see the healthy NHL guys doing more.

Phil68

Jun 13, 2009
The roster is depleted, the guys who are healthy are exhausted, but with all that in mind, I cannot wrap my head around some of MJ's lineup and in-game decisions.

I don't get it as to why Sutter is centering Malkin.. Either or.. I do believe again Neal trade wasn't what we needed.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
My only complaint was all the minutes Sid and Geno continue to play every game.

I thought the effort was there again, i think that's all you can ask for with this group of players.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Also, while I actually looked forward to a losing streak hitting this team, I'm not sure this is what I wanted. They have too many bodies out for it to mean much and it just frustrates the hell out of the remaining NHLers.

Looking forward to guys returning soon-ish. It's sorely needed.

Bennett and Downie would be huge. Huuuuge

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I actually forgot about Harrington, why was he scratched and not in the lineup?

Because Dumo is better according to a coaching staff that thinks there's nothing wrong with Sid centering Kunitz and Rust or guys of their ilk or Malkin being centered by Sutter ever or putting Scuderi on the ice when you pull the goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->