You asked for it, here is your All Purpose San Jose Sharks Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
The Sharks are horrible and DW sucks and Plattner doesn't really care and we're all doomed forever.

I think I got the gist of the last few offseason threads here these past few weeks.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
The Sharks are horrible and DW sucks and Plattner doesn't really care and we're all doomed forever.

I think I got the gist of the last few offseason threads here these past few weeks.

Don't forget marleau and thornton can't lead a team to the cup and they have never been close to the best players in the league.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Don't forget marleau and thornton can't lead a team to the cup and they have never been close to the best players in the league.

Also Couture and Pavelski are at best below average complementary 2nd line players. Niemi sucks too.

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
Ray Ratto ‏@RattoCSN 5m
Doug Wilson just drained a delicious poison IPA RT @KThakur20: Hertl injures knee at development camp

Any different than the updates on his "tweaked" knee?

:help:

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
tumblr_mllovsjQdT1rjf13eo1_500.jpg

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
So to summarize the threads from my extermely limited time spent in them:

John Scott rabble rabble rabble
Thornton / Marleau blah blah blah
Hertl injured oh no
Pavelski 3C for life
Mueller is a bust
Rebuild is a joke
Niemi sucks
DW sucks

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
So to summarize the threads from my extermely limited time spent in them:

John Scott rabble rabble rabble
Thornton / Marleau blah blah blah
Hertl injured oh no
Pavelski 3C for life
Mueller is a bust
Rebuild is a joke
Niemi sucks
DW sucks

Plattner is more interested in money than winning hockey.

Irbes Mask

Like Wall
Jun 15, 2013
California
Cripes. Semantics, people.

I think we all agree that the Sharks did not want Drew to come back and Drew probably did want to come back.

Seeing as how he has been established for quite some time as the Sharks color analyst. Them "letting him walk" is tantamount to firing him in that it accomplishes the same thing, removing unwanted employee from employer, even if by another word.

He was not fired. But we all know this wasn't just a "random new guy CSN Insider no one likes or cares about being replaced cause whatevs" kinda thing.

Let's just all agree that replacing him with Ratto is the best option at this point.

Can't agree with that. Plenty of things to point to suggest he was done/on the way out as SJ's color analyst. The parting may have been a few years earlier than Drew wanted though.

Phu said:
Obviously, however we all know management made a conscious decision to terminate their relationship with him, which is not just a simple matter of any old faceless employee not getting a contract. No one who is honest can dispute that, and in fact what we have heard from behind the scenes proves this was an active termination of relations, not just some eh, coulda gone either way thing.

I get that Drew is near and dear to your heart, but you've tried to make it sound (this thread and others) like they stabbed poor ol' baldy in the heart while they had security carry his unwanted carcass to the street. There was far less animus than I think you want to believe.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
ahhh so nice to not post the same Idea 4x.

Continue with your panic over Doug signing 1 new player.

Coy

Feb 25, 2014
SF
Looking at the guy who tweeted about the Hertl injury it looks like ********. Look at his twitter feed.

I'm laughing at the HF rankings of our prospects. Apparently they didn't like our draft much.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad