GDT: x-CAR - CHI - Teamwork. It keeps our players gruntled.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Stupid move by Tro there. Possession is king in OT, and he just threw it away trying to go in 1 on 3.
ITS ALL THIS DUMBASS DOES IN OT RIGHT NOW

why the f*** we keep putting him out there when he's doing shit like this makes absolutely no f***ing sense. He plays a stupid ass game in OT. Nail his ass to the bench

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
It might be tucked but it has also happened to be right at head level both times. He's trying to intimidate, and that's fine, but if it connects that's a multiple game suspension type of hit
That’s what I meant by he uses his height to his advantage. He’s so tall a tucked elbow will be at the height of a smaller players head especially if they’re hunched over.

He made two of our guys look like fainting goats, and he skates well enough to be used in OT. We’d take him in a heartbeat and Rod would love him.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Well deserved loss. A split with Nashville or a TB regulation loss and we got the division locked up. Vegas can pass us for best record though.

Reactions: Tryamw

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I don't think it was a high effort game necessarily, but our skill probably still would have won that most of the time. Delia and his 20 different name pronunciations played great and yeah, the Hawks were a little more urgent.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
If we did, we wouldn't have had a reason to get Hakanpaa, and I like Hakanpaa better

6AC84466-39F5-461F-A34C-6B44B7C45037.jpeg

Reactions: bleedgreen

TomppaKoo

Jan 27, 2021
It was a pretty typical Canes game. A lot of good and domination for most part of the game, but you let the other team hang in there and have a chance and this time you pay for it. Zadorov is a POS.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
The loss stinks, at least we got a point. One more win and the division race is over, so that's good. Just disappointed we choked this one away like we did. And I have no words for playing Trocheck in OT. An ill advised turnover of his has directly led to the last 3 OT goals against us. At a certain point, you just can't put this man out there. He doesn't value possession in OT where it is so, so critical.

This team went through the motions tonight. After they got the SHG, they played for the point, not the win. They deserved to lose. I have no worry that they'll bounce back, but man, this stinks because it could have iced the division race and basically gotten us into a situation where home ice was looking certain. Now, we absolutely need Vegas to lose, possibly twice.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Lol at the Chicago fans taunting the crowd after the win. Who does that? Your team is playing golf in a few days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad