GDT: x-CAR - CHI - Teamwork. It keeps our players gruntled.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Tripp’s rant is completely off base. Looking to hit is not looking to hurt. He’s doing his job. Everyone saw Florida and Tampa try to run us out of the building so of course everyone knows that. Zads has been stepping up and hitting guys early his whole career. And it works. Two guys have fallen to the ice just from looking at him.

I don't like where he's putting that elbow. He knows what he's doing and if he hits with it that's dirty as hell

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I had no problem with the hit attempt I did after he pushed TT as that was interference..
I also HATE the trend to Hit Upwards.. but that's separate
That’s a pretty tight interference. If you aren’t cheating a little you aren’t trying. TT did the right thing by shoving him back.

Natural momentum leads upward with hits, makes it hard to say who’s actually elevating into the hit.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I don't like where he's putting that elbow. He knows what he's doing and if he hits with it that's dirty as hell
As long as it’s tucked it’s not really dirty. He takes advantage of his height a lot that way.

There’s really nothing wrong with dirty, as long as you’re ok with the response it gets. Big mean defensive dmen always have their tricks. Refs may call or someone may retaliate.

If they don’t like Zads they can do something about it. He’s a good dman, loved him here in CO.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
As long as it’s tucked it’s not really dirty. He takes advantage of his height a lot that way.

There’s really nothing wrong with dirty, as long as you’re ok with the response it gets. Big mean defensive dmen always have their tricks. Refs may call or someone may retaliate.

If they don’t like Zads they can do something about it. He’s a good dman, loved him here in CO.

It might be tucked but it has also happened to be right at head level both times. He's trying to intimidate, and that's fine, but if it connects that's a multiple game suspension type of hit

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad