GDT: WWE Survivor Series (Nov. 20, 2016) -- lolol 6 hours in Toronto

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Goldberg is set for the Royal Rumble, apparently.

It looks like McGregor just beat Lesnar's former UFC PPV Buys record by 50,000 buys a few months ago so you are correct. I was unaware that he just broke the record fairly recently. :laugh:

That, and the number for the MSG show may even top it.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
That's incredibly optimistic and markish.

Who were her opponents? Once she faced legit talent, she got dropped. She was a flash in a pan when UFC didn't have anyone else. Holly Holm broke her psyche and she won't be back.

This post is so wrong and ignorant it's almost not worth replying.

Ronda won't be back? Shes fighting next month, champ.

once she faced legit talent? holm got beat by an opponent ronda knocked out in seconds. Sick logic bruh. Ronda was never going to be undefeated forever you have no idea what "talent" is.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
This post is so wrong and ignorant it's almost not worth replying.

Ronda won't be back? Shes fighting next month, champ.

once she faced legit talent? holm got beat by an opponent ronda knocked out in seconds. Sick logic bruh. Ronda was never going to be undefeated forever you have no idea what "talent" is.

:laugh: Why are you so salty over a has been? You're the one talking about how this person who didn't get close to Lesnar's highest buy rates is a bigger star. So she was a gimmick act when UFC was in a down period. Watch what happens to her in her next fight, tiger.

Petrouth

Its not my time
Apr 23, 2013
East York, Toronto
So a friend and I are waiting in line to get hot dogs right outside the ACC and who walks up in his nice purple suit but Rich Swann. Small little guy, he was hugging and talking to people. Made a fan out of me today haha

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
:laugh: Why are you so salty over a has been? You're very emotionally tied to this woman you don't know. Watch what happens to her in her next fight, tiger.

I used logical FACTS to prove you wrong, you literally had no idea what you were talking about. You thought she was never fighting again when shes fighting in a month for god sake. You even put lesnar over McGregor and even blind man can see thats wrong. Meanwhile you're crying about lesnar and protesting WWE and i'm the salty one? Pot meet kettle.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I used logical FACTS to prove you wrong, you literally had no idea what you were talking about. You thought she was never fighting again when shes fighting in a month for god sake. Meanwhile you're crying about lesnar and protesting WWE and i'm the salty one? Pot meet kettle.

Blah blah blah, your original premise is she's a bigger star than Lesnar and she's not. Look at the buy rates, McGregor just took the record. Everything else is saltiness. :laugh:

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Was at SS tonight. The look of shock on everyone's face when Goldberg won was amazing. Lol

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I would pull my hair out at a Taker vs Goldberg match at either the Rumble or Mania.

What the **** is Big Dave talking about? How the hell do you even book that match between Grandpa Taker, and Old Man Goldberg who can't do a match past 90 seconds.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
what's Dave saying lol

watching that 20-man tag now

They should milk Goldberg for all he is worth. Doesn't think he should be in the Rumble unless he is going to win it.

Thinks we are going to get Goldberg/Undertaker at either Mania or RR unless they decide to feed Cena to Goldberg at the Rumble before Goldberg/Brock III

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They should milk Goldberg for all he is worth. Doesn't think he should be in the Rumble unless he is going to win it.

Thinks we are going to get Goldberg/Undertaker at either Mania or RR unless they decide to feed Cena to Goldberg at the Rumble before Goldberg/Brock III

did Dave take some drugs? lol

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Was at SS tonight. The look of shock on everyone's face when Goldberg won was amazing. Lol

I was stunned. Started counting with the crowd, one, two, awwww for the kick out but he didn't. It was stunning. I was ok with it though. The PPV was really fun live. There has to be something more with the Goldberg story and I'm excited to see it play out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad