GDT: WWE Survivor Series (Nov. 20, 2016) -- lolol 6 hours in Toronto

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Ellsworth squashing Brock would of made more business sense. Seriously though they should of just had Braun do it and go full monster with him.

I would have liked to have seen Joe get the rub personally. Bring him up. Epic war for 20 minutes with Joe just barely scraping out a win. Then you have a full-time monster on the main roster who you can use that rub with on others. But that's me.

Apparently the answer to them was Goldberg. :facepalm:

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
I hate both so that moment was great. Cool atmosphere.

Very good weekend. NXT was amazing. Survivor Series was pretty good too.
I thought both shows were fantastic. The crowds have been insane! Main event tonight threw me off a bit but that was probably the only way those two could create a memorable match.

Can't wait for RAW tomorrow lol

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I would have liked to have seen Joe get the rub personally. Bring him up. Epic war for 20 minutes with Joe just barely scraping out a win. Then you have a full-time monster on the main roster who you can use that rub with on others. But that's me.

Apparently the answer to them was Goldberg. :facepalm:

It should of been Joe, but any full-timer would of been a better choice over Goldberg.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
He also just destroyed the 8th ranked UFC Heavyweight, was a former UFC Heavyweight Champion and is the biggest wrestling and MMA star on the planet. Lesnar has been floating around combat sports for his entire life. Goldberg is a football idiot who got into wrestling for money, quit when his fee fees got hurt and disappeared for 13 years before deciding to come back for one night.

McGregor.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I do agree with that. If they did that, they would have given the rub to Reigns or Strowman and I prefer what we got tonight to that. Especially to Reigns. Strowman, I could have stomached depending on the booking that would have followed (meaning who would end up stopping him).

The story coming back around so Wyatt would be the one to take down his former follower would be so sick.

It always should have been Wyatt.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
WWE is about moments, not matches, just remember that.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
The lady who hasn't been seen or heard from in how long?

The lady who was the first woman to main event a UFC PPV and decimated her opponents in seconds. All without performance enhancers.

Literally the only reason she hasn't been on PPVS is because she wanted to do other things and shes coming back to fight but keep up the ignorance :laugh:

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
The lady who was the first woman to main event a UFC PPV and decimated her opponents in seconds. All without performance enhancers.

Literally the only reason she hasn't been on PPVS is because she wanted to do other things and shes coming back to fight but keep up the ignorance :laugh:

That's incredibly optimistic and markish.

Who were her opponents? Once she faced legit talent, she got dropped. She was a flash in a pan when UFC didn't have anyone else. Holly Holm broke her psyche and she won't be back.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That's incredibly optimistic and markish.

Who were her opponents? Once she faced legit talent, she got dropped. She was a flash in a pan when UFC didn't have anyone else. Holly Holm broke her psyche and she won't be back.

She has a fight coming up, but yeah, McGregor is far and away the biggest fighter IMO. Rousey's flame seems to have been put out, not just among fans but also in Hollywood (she's had two projects cancelled because studios have just now realized she's a bad actor aka her draw is dead).

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
She has a fight coming up, but yeah, McGregor is far and away the biggest fighter IMO. Rousey's flame seems to have been put out, not just among fans but also in Hollywood (she's had two projects cancelled because studios have just now realized she's a bad actor aka her draw is dead).

It looks like McGregor just beat Lesnar's former UFC PPV Buys record by 50,000 buys a few months ago so you are correct. I was unaware that he just broke the record fairly recently. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad