GDT: WWE Survivor Series (19th November 2017) - Beast Un-Jindered

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
yup, Styles got the longest singles match out of Lesnar since HIAC 2015. Remember when Joe and Strowman both got less than 10 mins this same year? lol

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What if I told you the ending was supposed to show how egotistical Triple H was, and to serve as a catalyst for Trips feuding with Braun and putting him over?
Oh cool! So let's shit on everyone so we can eventually put Braun over when 1) he's already over and 2) you could have done that with Lesnar before. But ya didn't pull the trigger.

Great idea.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
yup, Styles got the longest singles match out of Lesnar since HIAC 2015. Remember when Joe and Strowman both got less than 10 mins this same year? lol

But was it good? I implore people to rewatch it. It was not good. I'm glad AJ got some shots in, but that doesn't make it good. Brock's potential ability in the ring is beyond hindered. He could have great matches. There were 2 CLEAR botches and most likely a 3rd one as Brock went over the rope so awkwardly.

AJ did his best. He sold like a king. Brock sold as well as he could. I think the competitors in the match did well but were given a shit script to go out there and perform.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
HHH/Braun at the Rumble so he doesnt have to be eliminated from Rumble

Styles should hold the title till Mania and Nakamura win the Rumble

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
What do you mean if? They just used an entire SS match simply to build up HHH vs. Braun.
It was more to build up HHH betraying Angle. HHH has now pedigreed his "son" and then Kurt and basically is trying to take RAW over again. Its more about Kurt than Braun.

Braun was confused and HHH tried to play everyone and Braun was like "naw fam" and power slammed him because Braun is about Braun.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I wonder what WWEs plan is once Roman has gone over Brock. like where do they go from there

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
It was more to build up HHH betraying Angle. HHH has now pedigreed his "son" and then Kurt and basically is trying to take RAW over again. Its more about Kurt than Braun.

Braun was confused and HHH tried to play everyone and Braun was like "naw fam" and power slammed him because Braun is about Braun.

They played it off like HHH pedigreed Angle to make Shane trust him so he could lure him into a false sense of security.

Sure, it makes no sense that HHH felt the need to resort to trickery to beat Shane 3 on 1 but it is what it is.

You really think HHH isn't going to check Braun for powerslamming him?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Angle looks absolutely done in the ring. Like he looks worse than Takers last match and he’s only been on tag stuff.
Angle putting the ankle lock didn’t look good. It’s like he needs to rediscover himself and all of his mannerisms. Missing that first I.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Fade to black.

JOVY7Xg.png

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00