GDT: WWE Survivor Series (19th November 2017) - Beast Un-Jindered

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Let's run this list...

AJ Styles: Doesn't look anywhere near Brock's level and spends most of the match HBK selling. Styles doesn't look on par with Brock even though he's one of the greatest of all time.

Nakamura: First elimination - outlasted by Shane/HHH/Angle/Cena.

Joe/Balor: Barely noticeable in this match. Joe was eliminated by Cena.

Roode: Okay.. so he's not a main eventer, but he is an everyday wrestler. Pointless in this match.

Sami/KO: Come down to take out Shane and get their asses whipped up the ramp.

All of these guys mentioned are not booked in any way to be strong. Why would a fan of the WWE want to buy a ticket to see these guys after how WWE just booked all of them. Holy f***ing dumpster shit fire.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
And hell no War Games match was by far the best of the weekend. I've watched it 3 times so far. Greatest match of the weekend.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Let's run this list...

AJ Styles: Doesn't look anywhere near Brock's level and spends most of the match HBK selling. Styles doesn't look on par with Brock even though he's one of the greatest of all time.

Nakamura: First elimination - outlasted by Shane/HHH/Angle/Cena.

Joe/Balor: Barely noticeable in this match. Joe was eliminated by Cena.

Roode: Okay.. so he's not a main eventer, but he is an everyday wrestler. Pointless in this match.

Sami/KO: Come down to take out Shane and get their asses whipped up the ramp.

All of these guys mentioned are not booked in any way to be strong. Why would a fan of the WWE want to buy a ticket to see these guys after how WWE just booked all of them. Holy ****ing dumpster **** fire.

Are you kidding me with AJ Styles? Did you watch the match?

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
X3lvD.gif

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
AJ/Brock was good. AJ probably got the most offence in since Punk. We all knew Brock was gonna win and AJ dragged Brock into a good match, that wasn't Suplex City focused.

Main event was a dumpster fire tho. Started off really cool with some awesome moments and matchups then...well took a nose dive

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
What if I told you the ending was supposed to show how egotistical Triple H was, and to serve as a catalyst for Trips feuding with Braun and putting him over?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
no idea what the f*** that main event was

New Day/Shield: ****
Women's tag: **1/4
Corbin/Miz: NA
Usos/Bar: ***1/2
Charlotte/Bliss: NA
Styles/Lesnar: ***1/2
Men's tag: *3/4

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not only was that main event total crap, but what was gained by Raw winning the night. Then Vince is yelling in Corey Graves’ headset to make sure Raw won the night. And for what? There was no stakes going in, there was even less at the end if you can have less than zero. The whole finish buried the entire PPV. Everybody is a geek.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
New Day/Shield: ****
Women's tag: **
Corbin/Miz: **1/2
Usos/Bar: ***3/4
Charlotte/Bliss: ***
Styles/Lesnar: ***1/4
Men's tag: !?

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
What if I told you the ending was supposed to show how egotistical Triple H was, and to serve as a catalyst for Trips feuding with Braun and putting him over?

I'd maybe think HHH vs Braun at the Rumble and then HHH vs Angle at Mania.

Also Angle landed face/neck first on that pedigree. Looked nasty

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hot take - i would have rather seen Jason Jordan do that to his "father" than HHH. It would have made sense and been a nice heel turn for Jordan. He could have wanted the glory he never got.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
the Jordan heel turn would have been too logical

WWE had to surprise us but not in a good way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad