GDT: WWE NXT TakeOver Brooklyn III

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
OMG Billie and Peyton imitating Vince and Shane. This might even top Takeover. :biglaugh:

eOSbnj0.gif

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This is also why Asuka needs to Paige the belt (not THAT way), and go up to the main roster.

Those two need time along with Riot, and all the newcomers from the tournament.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Gargano's t-shirts were sold out before 4pm today.

Johnny Gargano‏Verified account
@JohnnyGargano
Follow
More
Was just informed that all of the Johnny Wrestling shirts are ALREADY sold out tonight in Brooklyn.
3:48 PM - 19 Aug 2017 from Brooklyn, NY

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Main event wasn't that great imo. Catching the replay of the first four matches tho that people said were all ****+.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
NXT proving once again they are the best in the business. There can't be any doubt about it now.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I was just starting to think that NXT has fallen down a notch but man that ppv was amazing. Worst match was the main event and I feel that will still be better than anything from summerslam u less AJ and KO go ham.

But I love this new stable. Adam Cole is a straight up superstar in my mind and I can't wait to see how it goes from here on out.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I was just starting to think that NXT has fallen down a notch but man that ppv was amazing. Worst match was the main event and I feel that will still be better than anything from summerslam u less AJ and KO go ham.

But I love this new stable. Adam Cole is a straight up superstar in my mind and I can't wait to see how it goes from here on out.

I'll be shocked if Lesnar/Reigns/Joe/Strowman, Cesaro-Sheamus/Ambrose-Rollins, Sasha/Bliss, Orton/Rusev, Usos/New Day, Tozawa/Neville aren't better than the main event, and Styles/Owens certainly should be but all of their matches have sucked together. Of course, that's just my opinion but I really wasn't high on the main event at all and don't see why one would think nothing from Summerslam will be better than it.

I'm on the women's match now, so my ratings are coming shortly...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ratings:

Almas/Gargano: ****1/4
AoP/SAnity: ***3/4
Black/Itami: ***1/2
Asuka/Moon: ****
McIntyre/Roode: **3/4

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
If you gave anyone else Moon's gimmick - I just feel they could do so much more.
I don't know about that. I'm just not sure what the gimmick is. When she does her entrance, she's this mysterious person with grey hair and the whole contacts thing. But in the ring and in promos, she's just normal af. Not even sure what the point of the contacts is, other than to be ember moons or something. I like Ember, and thought this match was awesome, way better than their other one, but I still don't want her as champion. Think she could have used a bit more build up in the earlier days. This was a great match though, it made Asuka look really vulnerable.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Doubting NXT is the dumbest thing you can do. The body of work speaks for itself. AoP/Sanity was ****ing awesome. You would never think it was gonna be that damn good. Props to all involved. The table spot was just terrific, and Wolfe really brought it. Surprised Dain wasn't in the match.

Almas/Gargano awesome match to kick off the show. My boy Almas bringing it. Looks like they're getting rid of tranquilo sadly. Surprised he wrestled behind a mask in Mexico. Dude has a really good look.

Black/Itami was really good as well. Itami's selling was on point. Could have used another 3-4 minutes IMO to build up to the Black Mass. I get that it can strike out of nowhere, but the ending felt a bit sudden.

Didn't care much for the main event - solid match regardless. Drew really is a ****ing giant.

ADAM COLE BAYBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting forever for this. Love love love him with reDRagon.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Just finished watching. Amazing event.

Moon vs Asuka was MOTN for me. Just a fabulous match. Gargano has future star written all over him. Hopefully, he doesn't get Vince'd.

The main event was the worst match of the night, but still a good match in it's own right. Too bad the crowd was, for the most part, not as alive for it (can't blame them, too many good matches).

ADAM COLE.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Too many Roode marks
Drew is amazing, and hopefully he showed people what he can bring

Cole vs Drew match is gonna be fire

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF