GDT: WWE Elimination Chamber (25th February 2018) - Too Many Mans!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm going to do what I did with The Walking Dead and stop watching this awful horse crap. It's not even worth my time anymore.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That beatdown means f*** all since Vince rarely likes doing triple threats in his top title matches at Wrestlemania.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This tantrum stuff that Strowman does at the end all the time isn't helping matters.

Boy they booked Strowman AWFUL tonight. He was gaining mega steam and it's going to cool off with shit like that. That was bad stuff. Forced down our throat bad.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I can say with a straight face I hope Carmella cashes in on that bullshit

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm going to do what I did with The Walking Dead and stop watching this awful horse crap. It's not even worth my time anymore.

As you get older you realize how valuable your personal time is. Was this worth 4 hours? Nooooooope. Just like @Scandale du Jour said - this is why I rarely watch anymore. I'm not investing 5 more hours this week into it.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Honestly, I always keep thinking back to how Bryan Alvarez talked about at the previous year's Royal Rumble that WWE is obsessed with 'stats and records' now. I was so gullible for thinking that they wouldn't do something dumb like have Strowman pin everyone in this match so then they could whittle it all away for Reigns to get an underdog victory. Shame on me I guess.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad