GDT: WWE Elimination Chamber (25th February 2018) - Too Many Mans!

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I honestly thought the chamber match sucked, the fans didn't care, it was 7 people just doing moves. All the fans sensed the inevitable of Roman winning and they just didn't care. He wasn't booed or cheered really, I think the fans are finally at the stage where they no longer care. May as well re0name Raw to RomanRaw because the roster solely exists to try and get him over, No company that's ever been successful in their history has spent so much time and money to get someone over as a babyface and had it be a complete dud. Steve Austin is the biggest draw in WWE history and he main evented 3 WrestleManias. Roman is getting his 4th straight, this is all about Vinces ego now.
The joke is already "Roman Always Win" tho

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
when it was happening I thought to myself "I can't believe this dude is about to correctly predict this prediction with all those involved" and then he kicked out lol.

Cena/Taker is so happening after that Raw Talk.

I put that because I thought it was the only thing that made sense.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
At the very least set up some other storylines. We know Roman is winning, but give us something else to maybe get behind at Mania.

Instead they literally geeked everyone out.

Agreed, I wanted Cena to pin Finn again to set up a Fin/Cena program (since he eliminated him from the Rumble and beat him on RAW)

Then I thought maybe they'd set up Fin/Seth and have Seth or Fin pin each other ...nope..

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Agreed, I wanted Cena to pin Finn again to set up a Fin/Cena program (since he eliminated him from the Rumble and beat him on RAW)

Then I thought maybe they'd set up Fin/Seth and have Seth or Fin pin each other ...nope..

This match made me literally not care for a single feud on RAW right now. Finn, Braun, Seth, and Elias most likely just get wasted in a multi person IC match now.

Reactions: Fro

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
So, this is the 4th straight year Roman is going to be main eventing Wrestlemania. jfc.

and prepare yourselves children for the great Roman Reigns to beat Brock at WM and voila! Cena 2.0 is WWE champ....AGAIN !!!! :thumbd: :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
and prepare yourselves children for the great Roman Reigns to beat Brock at WM and voila! Cena 2.0 is WWE champ....AGAIN !!!! :thumbd: :laugh:
At least John Cena has ridiculous amounts of charisma and mic skills and the ability to control the crowd.

Something Roman can't do.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Absolution looked not strong enough to do anything with them. Other than that the match was good. Bliss winning was a good ending, hope they finally turn Banks for good and stop it with this somewhere in the middle stuff.
Braun is over as hell and he'd be the perfect Universal Champ. You just can't beat that Monster. He is what Brock should have been this run.
Great, everybody gets a Roman Champ for 2 months until they see Ratings go down because nobody wants to see this. They could have Balor vs Rollins with Strawman in the mix and Joe when he is back. Yet they Hand Roman the title.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
At this point, it's whatever with Roman. I don't care as long as they finally get it out of the way and start phasing Brock the hell out.

I don't need another year of him holding the belt hostage and half-assing it while making everyone else look like shit because Vince got cold feet over just letting Roman finally beat him again and wants revisit it again next year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bullet Club vs. Miztourage *3/4
Women’s Chamber ***1/4
Sheamus/Cesaro vs. Titus/Apollo **1/4
Asuka vs. Nia Jax **1/2
Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt **
Men’s Chamber ***3/4
—————

My ratings:

Bullet Club vs. Miztourage *3/4
Women’s Chamber ***1/2
Sheamus/Cesaro vs. Titus/Apollo **1/2
Asuka vs. Nia Jax **1/2
Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt **
Men’s Chamber ***

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah, I was pretty bored during most of it. *** night even be too high. He didn’t like the work early in the women’s chamber. Later on though, it was some of the best stuff we’ve seen from women.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
I had taken a couple weeks off from wrestling due to the Olympics and this was the first thing I watched. Started out promising enough with the Women's chamber match, but really bad after that. They may as well not have even been in an actual Elimination Chamber?!? Just a waste of perfectly good steel. I did like the Elias intro and Rousey signing. Definitely a fan of the Kurt Angle as a dopey late 80's sitcom neighbor with an unfiltered mind.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not just Dave

BEST MATCH POLL
Men’s Elimination Chamber 168
Women’s Elimination Chamber 136

Although the men got more votes than the women for the worst match too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad