GDT: WWE Elimination Chamber (25th February 2018) - Too Many Mans!

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
If Reigns doesn't make a major heel turn at Mania I think I'm finally giving up my subscription. I just don't want this. If this is best for business that's fine, it's just not what I want to spend my money on it.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Would it have been so bad to just pin braun after the qaudruple powerbomb or have Kane get rid of him somehow without pinning him?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
As you get older you realize how valuable your personal time is. Was this worth 4 hours? Nooooooope. Just like @Scandale du Jour said - this is why I rarely watch anymore. I'm not investing 5 more hours this week into it.
I'm not investing anything in this company anymore. It's no secret my viewing has been tapering off since about 2016 or so. Two poor Wrestlemanias in a row, another Roman main event (and I actually somewhat enjoy Roman's work, but this is failing on so many levels that it's getting ridiculous now), the product is just not enjoyable whatsoever.

There's nothing keeping me hooked. Every good act they have just gets fed to Roman. There's no reason to invest in anyone because they're all just fodder for Roman to get over.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Rollins or Balor swerve would have been amazing. But nah, Roman LOL.

Probably only going to watch Shin / AJ at Mania at this rate.

Crowd was so naturally behind Rollins and Balor. Especially Rollins after his performance Monday. They wanted to see him win.

Reactions: SnS

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Rollins or Balor swerve would have been amazing. But nah, Roman LOL.

Probably only going to watch Shin / AJ at Mania at this rate.
designated thread start @Kimi is going to need to put a disclaimer for users willing to sit through the entire show to tag those who only want to watch AJ/Nakamura at this rate lol

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
I have to ask a scary question now: how many years until we get a mania main event that does not feature Roman Reigns?

How long does Vince have left? I can't see him lasting longer that Reigns career... I hope not at least, people need to stop cheering the POS and kissing his a-- every time he appears on TV.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I can't believe Reigns is getting his fourth straight Mania main event when no one wanted him to get even one.

What's the point? How does this make your product something people want to spend money on?

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Did I gong the PPV too quick?

What's he saying?

Reflecting on his life and career. No match at WM yet, bla bla.

Cena isn't a good enough actor to have been 100% working. He is going to have a match for sure, but I feel the end is near for him. The stuff about him not being able to joggle everything he would like to felt very real.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I still like Braun. It is the fact you take your 12 year olds to events to hug Bayley that we can not enjoy it anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad