GDT: WWE Backlash (6th May 2018)

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
You know that the fans are hating this if they're booing AJ and Nak out of the building.

Whether the producers are planning these matches, there's a big disconnect here, even if its in the name of extending the story line, its making very little sense.

Sometimes you miss Vince Russo because at least you were getting something so bad that it was entertaining, this is bad and not all that entertaining.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Nothing is worse than Braun smiling and waving at people in the crowd. :laugh: This is a guy who kayfabe pushed a big rig on another wrestler in attempted murder.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I forgot about this match.

It's kinda pointless.

Also, Owens and Zayn shouldn't get the squash they are about to get

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I actually just hit live on my network like 3 times as I thought maybe it went back to the beginning. They are introducing announcement teams at 10:45pm EST.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t mind the AJ/Nak ending. It makes sense. Getting nailed in the balls should end a match.

After doing a double countout already, I think you have to do a finish. Are they going to do a 5-week build to MITB when they've already done 3 matches with 2 non-finishes? Maybe they're going to do something in London?

By the way, this crowd sucks. That's an easy 4-star match that got the same reaction Carmella got. We all joked about it opening the show at Wrestlemania, but maybe that's what they need to do to. And if that's the case, it's an indication that the PPV's are on too damn late.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Maybe the idea is to allow Roman to go out there when all the fans leave because of school/work tomorrow. That way he won't get booed.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The only purpose to this is if Kevin Owens is going face, and Raw doesn't need faces, and we sure as hell don't need another Kevin/Sami feud. They should be going for the tag titles, not getting geeked out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad