GDT: WWE Backlash (6th May 2018)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
That was awful.

Braun barely gets a reaction anymore. He's being Roman'd and the crowd hates it.

And why is the WWE Championship a midcard title?

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
That was awful.

Braun barely gets a reaction anymore. He's being Roman'd and the crowd hates it.

And why is the WWE Championship a midcard title?

NXT knows how to build people up. WWE is literally tearing everyone down. I cannot think of one wrestler booked so strong from actual storytelling. Like you said - Strowman was at the peek and got beat by 1 F5. Now he's a loser face that nobody wants to see. Roman was murdered by Lesnar 400 times. 4 years for nothing.

Let Joe win.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Sometimes you miss Vince Russo because at least you were getting something so bad that it was entertaining, this is bad and not all that entertaining.

giphy.gif

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
First and foremost, ever since the Roman's wellness suspension, the guy has just shrunk. Now it looks like he's wearing a girdle with foam abs.

When they were talking about Joe twisting his head off, I was thinking to myself "That would be a hell of a way to save this PPV, having Joe parading around the ring holding up Reigns head" but of course, then Roman's headless body would get up and hit a superman punch and go over.

Realistically there's no way that Roman can lose this match, if he does after two straight losses to Lesnar there's no way back for Reigns unless the suck Rollins and Ambrose into a shield reunion to save his career.

I understand now why they're pretty much giving away these ppv's on the network, because the rage would be huge at 55 bucks to watch stuff like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->