GDT: WWE Backlash (6th May 2018)

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Nak/AJ was the same way. Whoever is booking these matches is horrible.

Maybe they need to switch up the match producers who help plan out these matches, or bring in a new group of producers.

If Lance Storm or Bret Hart were willing to travel I'd bring those guys in the act as producers.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
at least we can all look forward to Kenny Omega vs. Kazuchika Okada in a 2-out-of-3-falls no time limit match at Dominion.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Maybe they need to switch up the match producers who help plan out these matches, or bring in a new group of producers.

If Lance Storm or Bret Hart were willing to travel I'd bring those guys in the act as producers.

Allegedly HBK helped produce the NXT Ladder Match. You know.. the one that got 5 stars. They might want to think of letting that guy do it virtually from whatever area of woods he's in.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Allegedly HBK helped produce the NXT Ladder Match. You know.. the one that got 5 stars. They might want to think of letting that guy do it virtually from whatever area of woods he's in.

From watching an interview with him or a dinner for three, it sounds like he just shows up at NXT as a volunteer to help, and his wife was encouraging him to find something else to do besides ranching.

Reactions: ColePens

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

I disagree. Rather than switching it up they need to fire them and not replace them.

This company began sucking when they stopped giving the wrestlers any freedom in their characters and match layouts.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
- Get ass kicked for 20 mins
- Suddenly come to life
- Spear
- Match Over

f*** this guy and f*** this company for continuously shoving this loser.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->