GDT: WSHCAR

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Got chirped by a Caps fan after Game 4, bandwagon can’t fill the building blah blah blah. Looked him in the eye and said “tell me about Peter Bondra”. Went on to ask him if he knows anyone who played for the Caps before Ovechkin and he went silent and turned red. It was very funny.

Sounds like an exchange I had with a Bruins fan during the 2009 playoffs. He was giving me the usual bullshit about Southerners and Hockey. I told him the Canes had a more recent Cup win than Boston and he had nothing more to say.

Unfortunately that is no longer the case, but back then it was golden

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
X2gLNrc4_bigger.jpg
Brett Finger‏ @brett_finger 25m25 minutes ago

Warren Foegele was given the primary assist on Andrei Svechnikov's ENG,
so he finishes the night with 4 points. He has 7 goals, 12 points in 12 career games
(regular season and postseason) against the Capitals.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
He did amazing work. Too bad you don't always get points for that, but I'm a firm believer that every good line has to have someone that actually does the hard work.

I agree, however, there is something about Haula's game that causes Dzingel and Necas to go Super Saiyan. Wallmark's having a sneaky-great year, but it's still no comparison to what Haula can turn our 3rd line into.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
pFmgWle8_bigger.jpg
Roy Cooper‏Verified account @RoyCooperNC 29m29 minutes ago

When walking our dog Ben today, I came across 2 guys wearing Caps sweaters in downtown Raleigh. Told them I hoped they were enjoying our state but that they would likely be disappointed tonight because our
@Canes had their number.
They laughed.
I enjoyed the game tonight.

I don't like Cooper's politics, but he seems like a really nice fellow. Met him and Josh Stein back when he was my State Senator and when Cooper was AG. Both are genuinely good people with much different ideas of government than me, particularly Stein. Both are huge Canes fans, too!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad