WWE: Wrestlemania 33 Discussion, Predictions, Fantasy Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Neither of us could make a a card with 11 matches and under. :laugh:

WWE's gonna leave so many people off this year that it's gonna be hilarious and sad.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Or make it like Wrestlemania 2000 where there was not a single one-on-one match. :laugh:

Or Wrestlemania XX which had TWO fatal four way tag matches.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
20 was actually decent though from what i recall.

16? Yeah, not so much outside of the ladder match and Angle's match.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I think 20 like 18 gets overhyped in people's memories. I remember not being a fan at the time other than the main event and I re-watched the whole show recently and it was even slower than I remember.

Other than the unreal main event, the only good matches were Jericho/Christian (which is an underrated gem) and Guerrero/Angle (which was disappointing considering the talent in the ring).

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
SD's possible non title matches are better than RAW's

Cena/Ambrose (that rivalry leading up to No Mercy between them was fantastic, the promos alone leading up to this would be amazing)
Wyatt/Orton (Orton's good for putting on solid WM matches, Wyatt and Orton could put on a great match on the grandest stage)

vs

HHH/Rollins (storyline wise not bad, overall match wise..meh)
Lesnar/Goldberg III ...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wrestlemania 20... meh. Aside from the two top title matches and Rock n Sock vs. Evolution it wasn't that great.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm so pumped. That said, I'm a tad nervous about the pillars at WM33, hopefully they don't hinder my view.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
If its heel New Day vs Enzo and Cass and given some quality build up that would be a good match to have on the card.

AA vs The Revival would be amazing but Vince would see New Day/E&C as the bigger/better match and put the SD tag match on the pre-show. :(

Club will probably be in the battle royal. I wouldn't mind if they were just with AJ all Mania and helped him. Gives them something to do I guess besides the jobber battle royal that Sami is already gone be put in

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
my prediction... Orton v Wyatt wont happen at Mania. I think they will be together longer.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I hope for both of those things.

Knowing this company though...eh. I don't have much faith.

(it still blows my mind that Wyatt literally has zero WWE accomplishments)

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
That isn't a bet I would take with this company. Believe it when I see it.

I'd take it at this point. Heath and Rhyno have ran their course. They've made their intentions with Orton and Wyatt to go after the tag titles. I think it's pretty much a given that it's going to happen now and I would absolutely be interested in an AA-Wyatt/Orton tag program.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I can be down with Orton/Wyatt being teamed on the card. Maybe they can face American Alpha and win the belts or successfully defend them. I don't care, give Wyatt a WM win. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I wouldn't be against American Alpha vs. Orton & Wyatt at Wrestlemania with Alpha taking the belts off them when Orton finally turns on Wyatt there to set up a post-WM program.

Since it seems inevitable that Cena will take the title off Undertaker at Wrestlemania, my dream (super fantasy) scenario is Wyatt then taking the title off Cena and Orton vs. Wyatt being a title program.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I wouldn't be against American Alpha vs. Orton & Wyatt at Wrestlemania with Alpha taking the belts off them when Orton finally turns on Wyatt there to set up a post-WM program.

Since it seems inevitable that Cena will take the title off Undertaker at Wrestlemania, my dream (super fantasy) scenario is Wyatt then taking the title off Cena and Orton vs. Wyatt being a title program.

I wouldn't be opposed to this either, but 0-3 Mania Wyatt :cry:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
If Bray wins the tag belt I think the point would be to drop them to AA at some point.

I really thought it was going to be heel Uso's with the belts and AA chasing them for a while and finally winning them. Then being dominant champs till another big heel team takes them out. ... Revival :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad