WWE: Wrestlemania 33 Discussion, Predictions, Fantasy Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Where are you sitting? Anything I should know about this venue? As for the tickets themselves I'm assuming you did the pre-sale?

Is the fan fest free with a WM ticket or a separate cost?

We did do the pre-sale, we're sitting in the section 122 risers. Pretty pumped on those seats to be honest. $267 USD is what they ended up costing us.

As for the venue, i really have no idea... all i know is that it's outdoors, will have some pillars around the ring (could obstruct some views from the corners)

RAW/SD combo tickets go on sale next monday (28th) - I'll be grabbing 5 of those as well.

As for fan fest, i don't think that it is. By fan fest do you mean like Axxess? It comes with the wrestlemania package if you go that route, otherwise it's $50 to attend.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
We did do the pre-sale, we're sitting in the section 122 risers. Pretty pumped on those seats to be honest. $267 USD is what they ended up costing us.

As for the venue, i really have no idea... all i know is that it's outdoors, will have some pillars around the ring (could obstruct some views from the corners)

RAW/SD combo tickets go on sale next monday (28th) - I'll be grabbing 5 of those as well.

As for fan fest, i don't think that it is. By fan fest do you mean like Axxess? It comes with the wrestlemania package if you go that route, otherwise it's $50 to attend.

I'm a newb when it comes to all the events, but I'm specifically referring to the meet & greets, autograph signings, etc... seemed like there was a Fan Fest of sorts, don't know that its exactly called that.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm a newb when it comes to all the events, but I'm specifically referring to the meet & greets, autograph signings, etc... seemed like there was a Fan Fest of sorts, don't know that its exactly called that.

Yeah, i think i know what you're talking about. It's now called "Fan Axxess" - You can meet certain wrestlers during certain sessions. It's pretty damn cool actually, i met Seth Rollins and Ryback during WM 30. They'll announce who will be appearing leading up to WM33...

For example, session 1: Friday, 5pm-8pm (Bayley, Enzo & Cass, The Miz, Rusev & Lana) - There's probably 8-10 sessions over the weekend.

You'll have a chance to meet any of the people who aren't VIP meet and greets. Guy's like Aj Styles, Undertaker, Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Charlotte & Ric will likely be VIP. They'll toss some legends into the mix too.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Yeah, i think i know what you're talking about. It's now called "Fan Axxess" - You can meet certain wrestlers during certain sessions. It's pretty damn cool actually, i met Seth Rollins and Ryback during WM 30. They'll announce who will be appearing leading up to WM33...

For example, session 1: Friday, 5pm-8pm (Bayley, Enzo & Cass, The Miz, Rusev & Lana) - There's probably 8-10 sessions over the weekend.

You'll have a chance to meet any of the people who aren't VIP meet and greets. Guy's like Aj Styles, Undertaker, Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Charlotte & Ric will likely be VIP. They'll toss some legends into the mix too.

How/where do I get more info on the VIP? I'm assuming there is an extra cost that gives you access to those guys as well??

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Just tried building a fantasy card and it's impossible. Wrestlemania has never had more than eleven matches on it's main card in the modern era and even with putting three matches on the pre-show, you still can't fit so many of the important wrestlers from both shows on the card. They're gonna have title matches in the pre-show, some absurd multi-man tag matches - it's gonna be a cluster****,

Get ready for the most star-studded Andre the Giant Battle Royal ever. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah I'm expecting at least one tag title match on the pre-show, probably both, plus a woman's match and the battle royal. It'll probably be a 7-hour show.

-- WWE World Title: AJ Styles vs. The Undertaker.
-- Universal Title: Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor.
-- Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg.
-- Triple H vs. Seth Rollins.
-- Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt.
-- John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose.
-- U.S. Title: Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman.
-- IC Title: The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kalisto vs. Baron Corbin vs. Kane vs. Cesaro/Zayn in a Ladder match.
-- Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal.
-- Raw Women's Title: Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks.
-- SD Women's Title: Becky Lynch vs. Nikki Bella.

And then after that both tag titles on the pre-show plus the battle royal.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
When was the last time WWE had every title defended at Wrestlemania - especially during the last brand split? I expect at least one of them to be sacrificed, I wouldn't be surprised if they screwed over Becky (or Bliss, whoever the champ is at the time) and put the Smackdown champion in some sort of six woman tag team match. Charlotte is 100% getting the Raw Women's Championship match so we can kill the Sasha Banks vs. Bayley one-on-one fantasy, I'm fine with a triple threat though. Wouldn't be surprised if they made it Charlotte vs. Dana though. :laugh:

I think the big story that they will use for that match will be Charlotte's PPV streak which will end at Mania this year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Cena was just pissed off at him the whole time though

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
I'm thinking taker comes back and takes the title from styles at the rumble and Cena takes it and retires taker at wm. Gives Cena his big moment at wm

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'm thinking taker comes back and takes the title from styles at the rumble and Cena takes it and retires taker at wm. Gives Cena his big moment at wm

This definitely crossed my mind as well and I'm leaning towards this. Retire Taker and get the 16th title reign.

My card (which is twelve main card matches :facepalm:) - in order of airing:

Pre-show

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match
American Alpha (c) vs. The Revival

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Sami Zayn wins - give him something, anything. :laugh:

The Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal

Main card

WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
The Miz (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Cesaro vs. Baron Corbin vs. Kalisto vs. Luke Harper

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Match
The New Day (c) vs. Enzo & Cass

Brand Supremacy Match
Dean Ambrose vs. Rusev

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE United States Championship Match
Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Match
Becky Lynch (c) vs. Nikki Bella vs. Alexa Bliss

AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg

WWE Raw Women's Championship Match
Charlotte (c) vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

WWE Universal Championship Match
Kevin Owens (c) vs. Finn Balor

WWE World Championship Match
The Undertaker (c) vs. John Cena

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Do you give Cena his big moment and have Taker lose in his last match? Its a tough one, i can understand both parts.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I think it depends on how long Taker plans on keeping going.

If you can actually figure out if he's going to hang em up after this Mania? Then yes. Even if he loses, that's still a hell of a moment to be a part of to add on to an already impressive legacy.

Otherwise? I don't think you book it. Him losing the Cena should be the end. Similar to how Flair was "retired" by HBK (TNA run never happened), who was then retired by Taker himself. Little bit of continuity.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Do you give Cena his big moment and have Taker lose in his last match? Its a tough one, i can understand both parts.

I am 100000000% down with that. It is fitting. Cena gets his moment and gets out of the ring.. taker walks off. Done. Move on.

AJ/Nakamura opens the show. Kills it. AJ chases Cena because AJ has his number.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think it depends on how long Taker plans on keeping going.

If you can actually figure out if he's going to hang em up after this Mania? Then yes. Even if he loses, that's still a hell of a moment to be a part of to add on to an already impressive legacy.

Otherwise? I don't think you book it. Him losing the Cena should be the end. Similar to how Flair was "retired" by HBK (TNA run never happened), who was then retired by Taker himself. Little bit of continuity.

Depends on whether the belt is involved too. I think you put Taker over in a non-title match

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's not like Cena is the only option to retire the Undertaker

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
This definitely crossed my mind as well and I'm leaning towards this. Retire Taker and get the 16th title reign.

My card (which is twelve main card matches :facepalm:) - in order of airing:

Pre-show

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match
American Alpha (c) vs. The Revival

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Sami Zayn wins - give him something, anything. :laugh:

The Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal

Main card

WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
The Miz (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Cesaro vs. Baron Corbin vs. Kalisto vs. Luke Harper

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Match
The New Day (c) vs. Enzo & Cass

Brand Supremacy Match
Dean Ambrose vs. Rusev

WWE United States Championship Match
Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Match
Becky Lynch (c) vs. Nikki Bella vs. Alexa Bliss

AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE Raw Women's Championship Match
Charlotte (c) vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

WWE Universal Championship Match
Kevin Owens (c) vs. Finn Balor

WWE World Championship Match
The Undertaker (c) vs. John Cena

Sad thing is that besides AJ/Nakamura.. Revival vs AA would most likely be the match of the night and not even be on the main card. Thats the thing that bugs me about part timers taking up spots on the card like HHH, Taker, Goldberg this year. etc etc

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
From a realistic fantasy standpoint...

WWE World Championship
AJ Styles vs. The Undertaker

Universal Championship
Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor

The Trilogy

John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose

United States Championship
Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman

Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Kalisto vs. Baron Corbin vs. Cesaro/Sami Zayn

Raw Women's Championship
Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

SD Women's Championship
Becky Lynch vs. Nikki Bella

Celebrity Match
Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal

SD Tag Team Championships
The Usos vs. American Alpha vs. The Revival

Pre-show; Raw Tag Team Championships No DQ Match
The New Day vs. Enzo & Cass

Pre-show; Cruiserweight Championship
Open Invitational for All Cruiserweights; Neville joins the division

Pre-show; Brand Supremacy Women's Tag Team Match
Natalya, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, Eva Marie & Naomi vs. Emma, Dana Brooke, Alicia Fox, Nia Jax & Summer Rae

Pre-show; Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Key Superstars: Rusev, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Luke Harper, Tye Dillinger, Sheamus, Sami Zayn/Cesaro​

****, the card could have been so much easier and simple to book without part-timers.

- WWE World Title: AJ Styles vs. John Cena.
- Universal Title: Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho.
- The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & SD's Dean Ambrose) vs. The Club (Finn Balor, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows).
- Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton in a No DQ match.
- Raw Women's Title: Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks.
- SD Women's Title: Becky Lynch vs. Nikki Bella.
- Raw Tag Titles: The New Day vs. Enzo & Cass.
- SD Tag Titles: American Alpha vs. The Usos vs. The Revival.
- IC Title match: The Miz vs. Shinsuke Nakamura.
- Raw vs. Smackdown: Rusev (RAW) vs. Cesaro/Zayn (SD)
- Cruiserweight Title Invitational.
- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad