WWE: Wrestlemania 33 Discussion, Predictions, Fantasy Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
The best PPV of the year is usually some random one off show that ends early

As if the WM card wasn't a snorefest on it's own the show has to run for like 6 friggin hours, I don't know if there's ANYTHING I want to do for 6 straight hours

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
So I've taken a break from wrestling. The last PPV I've watched was MITB. I was planning on watching RR, but completely missed it, but I definitely plan on getting WM this year. So anyways, has anything improved since then?

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
So I've taken a break from wrestling. The last PPV I've watched was MITB. I was planning on watching RR, but completely missed it, but I definitely plan on getting WM this year. So anyways, has anything improved since then?

well you missed one of the worst Rumbles ever. Smackdown is still anywhere between good and fantastic. Raw is a dumpster fire

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
well you missed one of the worst Rumbles ever. Smackdown is still anywhere between good and fantastic. Raw is a dumpster fire

I probably picked the worst time to stop. Maybe I just felt like taking a break after the epicness of Ambrose becoming the champ, I dunno. But since Roode, Aries, and Joe are all now on the main roster(s), I feel now is a good time to get back in.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

I'd give Battleground a watch, was a solid PPV, I'd also watch the SD PPV's and Survivor Series was fun.

Basically you missed the epic AJ Styles Title run, but have also missed the dumpster fire that is RAW.

WM is gonna suuuuck, although the undercard isn't too bad..

Dean/Corbin
KO/Jericho
Aries/Neville
Battle Royal (Gonna have Handsome Rusev, Zayn, Braun) could be okay

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
KO/Jericho should be a great payoff to that feud, but it sucks how far down the card it is.

I'm not that excited for Dean/Corbin from an in ring perspective, but it could end up good.

Neville/AA is going to be fantastic.

The RAW women's actual match should be great if they keep Jax out of it booking aside. Those three can go.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
potential 5 star match: AJ v Nakamura

potential **** break : AJ v Shane

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
if hes cleared you dont have to worry. WWE medical wont throw the guy in the ring if hes not 100%

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
AJ got a watchable match out of Enzo. Nothing he does is **** break stuff.

I want to agree but I already know that match is gonna annoy me. I really do hope AJ pulls somethign serviceable out of it

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Seriously horrible for AJ. First Jericho and Now Shane?

Jericho and Shane are both too old and too slow. All you need with AJ is a guy who can go at top speed for a long amount of time to have a successful match. They literally have paired him with the worst 2 guys for that.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Big Dave is calling it 6.5 hours including pre-show. daamn

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
everyone will still watch WM no matter how mediocre the card is

I'll most likely have it on in the background while I do something else, similar to what I do with every RAW/PPV these days. NXT TakeOver is probably the only thing I actually watch and pay attention to as well as most of SD episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia