WWE: Wrestlemania 33 Discussion, Predictions, Fantasy Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I don't necessarily think Gotch being an unlikable jerk who has a face you just want to throw a can at has anything to do with it.

There's some good teams on the roster that just get ignored because....I don't know. You could have a very credible Smackdown division but instead you got potential upper tier heel teams like Breezango jobbing out in 1 minute. It's dumb.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Aren't there rumours going around that Reigns/Taker might go on last too..

Either way your top matches of Taker/Reigns and Goldberg/Lesnar are bad..really bad.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It seems more and more like Summerslam is our Wrestlemania and Wrestlemania is just... 'ugh' most years to us.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
It seems more and more like Summerslam is our Wrestlemania and Wrestlemania is just... 'ugh' most years to us.

SummerSlam is the ultimate Roman night tho. He's just gone over Braun, soon to go over Taker and then take the title and Taker/Goldberg/Lesnar rub ... god help us all when SummerSlam comes

..but it will probably have like HHH/Rollins, Fin/??? Bayley/Sasha, Maybe Styles back in the title picture again?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
SummerSlam is the ultimate Roman night tho. He's just gone over Braun, soon to go over Taker and then take the title and Taker/Goldberg/Lesnar rub ... god help us all when SummerSlam comes

..but it will probably have like HHH/Rollins, Fin/??? Bayley/Sasha, Maybe Styles back in the title picture again?

Let's see how many of us posting now will still be around for Summerslam.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I wonder how long WWE can go on with dumping hardcore fans (pretty much everyone who still watches) in order to put together their WrestleMania show for casual fans. Pisses me off so much.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
I'm the biggest Shane O' Mac mark ever. I was so hyped last year for his return, got me hyped for 'Mania.

AJ styles should not be touching Shane, at least not at mania. It's easy to save it, they have Nakamura just sitting in NXT. Have AJ just wreck havoc during every smackdown main event until mania, and then have Shane announce he's bringing in Naka to put a stop to AJ's rampage.

In the meantime, AJ should just do exclusive squash matches, just breaking everyone with a different move each week, leading up to the match.

You could even hotshot the title on Naka, to make AJ even more pissed off, and then let them go for like, an hour.

Last edited:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
1. Goldberg(c) vs Lesnar
2. Undertaker vs Reigns
3. Wyatt(c) vs Orton
4. AJ Styles vs Shane
5. KO vs Jericho(c)
6. Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse
7. Bayley(c) vs Charlotte vs Sasha
8. Triple H w/Joe / Seth Rollins segment
8. Neville(c) vs Austin Aries
9. Ambrose(c) vs Corbin
10. Battle Royal

Pre-show
1(11). RAW Tag Titles
2(12). SD Womens Title
3.(13). SD Tag Titles

...dang Cruiserweight title is gonna be put on the pre-show.... :( Battle Royal gonna have Zayn, Braun, Rusev

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
1. Goldberg(c) vs Lesnar
2. Undertaker vs Reigns
3. Wyatt(c) vs Orton
4. AJ Styles vs Shane
5. KO vs Jericho(c)
6. Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse
7. Bayley(c) vs Charlotte vs Sasha
8. Triple H w/Joe / Seth Rollins segment
8. Neville(c) vs Austin Aries
9. Ambrose(c) vs Corbin
10. Battle Royal

Pre-show
1(11). RAW Tag Titles
2(12). SD Womens Title
3.(13). SD Tag Titles
Merciful God, this is trash! :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
There is not a single standout match on that card aside from Neville/Aries, which may be on the pre-show. Jesus Christ, what a disaster. This card has SO MUCH POTENTIAL before the Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad