Post-Game Talk: WPG @ WSH | 2/19/15 | 7PM EST | Caps Win 5-1 Jets Crash and Burn

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Did Clyde's upstairs long enough for a beer and car bomb. Cool place but packed.

The bowling alley in Gallery Place is usually less crowded, has happy hour, and serves bar food. And it exits to the arena without going outside. Clyde's also exits into Gallery Place and the food is way better - but, as you noticed, it's overcrowded.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
The bowling alley in Gallery Place is usually less crowded, has happy hour, and serves bar food. And it exits to the arena without going outside. Clyde's also exits into Gallery Place and the food is way better - but, as you noticed, it's overcrowded.

If I can't get into d.c. and parked within 2 hours before the game I usually don't even bother.. places always packed quickly it seems.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
also, Caps announcing partnership tonight with a fantasy sports company which has developed a game specifically for the Caps. It's called CapTrick. You pick 3 Caps per period. New set of winners each period. Game is free. But winners get Monumental Rewards points which they can use to get stuff at Verizon, or which they can bank for later. I know this fantasy sports company because I play their other hockey products. Here's link if you're interested. Go to the NHL games. Also, you can download their app for free on your phone
https://dailymvp.com/

PRicci09

Jan 17, 2013
+ 1 for rosa. Also checkout chinatown coffee.

Its a coffee shop but they have a good(small) beer selection and its usually pretty relaxed.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Got a good idea why Laich hasn't put up a lot of points this year. He spends the entire warmup period before the game fetching pucks and feeding teammates. Skating in circles. Hell of a warmup.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Got a good idea why Laich hasn't put up a lot of points this year. He spends the entire warmup period before the game fetching pucks and feeding teammates. Skating in circles. Hell of a warmup.

Leadership!

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I hate when people yell O during the anthem at anything but an O's game. Especially at a hockey game in Washington friggin DC.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles

Then why the hell doesn't he pass better during the games?

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Sleepy game from the Caps so far. I like how we're keeping them to the outside but we need more puck possession.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad