Post-Game Talk: WPG @ WSH | 2/19/15 | 7PM EST | Caps Win 5-1 Jets Crash and Burn

ryan519*

Just makes you appreciate Joe B that much more. Wouldn't want anyone else

Suds

Nov 27, 2014
I don't think Trotz likes Volpatti or he'd play him. I thought he played pretty well and hit hard. I thought he played well enough to get another shot.

Solid 4th liner for slow heavy opponents.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I don't think Trotz likes Volpatti or he'd play him. I thought he played pretty well and hit hard. I thought he played well enough to get another shot.

Solid 4th liner for slow heavy opponents.

Who do you bench to put him in? Latta and Beagle have earned the right to stay in the line-up. That leaves either Wilson or Burakovsky as the next to the press box.

Suds

Nov 27, 2014
Volpatti has very good net presence. He's strong and fearless and draws penalties because he is so strong.

I'd have no problem sitting Latta and maybe Ward. But I will say Latta is improving.

Maybe he's getting traded anyway.....so...

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
TY for the suggestions.

Better question, what is closest to Verizon to limit exposure to the polar vortex.

Suds

Nov 27, 2014
Maybe it's an old duffer viewpoint ..but... once you've done the club seat deals (various ones)....totally relaxing, no rush, drinks,food.....

Hard to go back to the hurlyburly of sloshing beers and gruff bartenders.

Apr 6, 2004
Maybe it's an old duffer viewpoint ..but... once you've done the club seat deals (various ones)....totally relaxing, no rush, drinks,food.....

Hard to go back to the hurlyburly of sloshing beers and gruff bartenders.

Speaking of, Caps making 3rd & 4th row seats VIP seating. No notice whatsoever, 5K increase. BS.

Suds

Nov 27, 2014
No notice whatsoever, 5K increase. BS.

Sport of Kings....lol...

I use to get blue line tickets that were owned by Microsoft - free. If nobody used them to schmooze a client then they went unused. I was the only hockey fan at work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad