Proposal: WPG - MTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
A Hope I didnt make you feel too bad
Do you need a hug? Maybe I can lie to you and say " yes, the Jets wouldn't be stupid at all to trade an established player on a good contract for a kid who has proved absolutely nothing".

Feel better?

I see you abandoned any sort of defense of your magic bean comment. Probably for the best if you're trying to salvage any sort of credibility.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I like kk a lot. I'm pretty sure the op is a montreal fan and he's after Ehlers. So it's not the jets fishing for a young center.

His entire posting history is virtually all about the Habs......so he’s clearly a Habs fan or a really dedicated imposter. Haha

No fan base agrees completely on virtually anything, especially trades. Some will love the trade and some will hate it.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Ya okay. Kotkaniemi sure has more value than Scheifele and Laine, amirite?

It actually is laughable, to everyone except you. Trust in Timmins I guess, eh?

You don’t get it, don’t you? It’s not about the value. Laine is a winger and Scheifele is 27. We will get more out of Kotkaniemi for the next 12 years than we will get from Scheifele in the next 4 years where he then becomes UFA at 31.

Montreal already tried the “Let’s try to win with no #1 C” for two decades and flash news; It didn’t work out, so yeah, we’ll take our chances on Kotkaniemi and let you guys enjoy Laine for another decade

His entire posting history is virtually all about the Habs......so he’s clearly a Habs fan or a really dedicated imposter. Haha

No fan base agrees completely on virtually anything, especially trades. Some will love the trade and some will hate it.

His posts are mostly about Montreal but are all negative toward the players and organisation though.

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
I see you abandoned any sort of defense of your magic bean comment. Probably for the best if you're trying to salvage any sort of credibility.
Awww muffin. Reading must be hard. Good thing you have lots and lots and lots and lots of patience to wait for KK to be a 1C. Or 3C. Maybe bust. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad