Contract Termination: [WPG] Byfuglien with the Jets (mod warning OP)

Whileee

May 29, 2010
His reason for leaving the Peg is a fractured relationship....
Chevy offered to trade Buff at the beginning of the season and then again after his ankle had healed, before the trade deadline. Buff said it wasn't that he wanted to play for another team, he just didn't want to play.

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
I'm being honest. Its not equal
They play in the same division, 3 points separate them and the Leafs have an extra game played and you really think there is a big difference between the 2 teams?

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
Semantics. Point is, he's played wing, so at one point he had the capability to play that position. Again though, nobody would sign him for the purpose of playing wing
Says the guy who started the semantics. The point was never that he previously played the position like that was some sort of hidden revelation that no one knew. The point was it would be dumb to move a 1D to forward when he has never shown to be a great forward in the first place. Never mind he threw a giant pitty party like an overgrown child the last time he moved their. If there is a possibility that he is coming back (he's not) it sure as anything won't happen to a team that will put him at forward.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad