World Championships - Who's Going? (Besides Hank)

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Didn't even realize how much this is going to do for Hank going forward in the twilight of his career knowing he can still play at an elite level. great job by Sweden in this tournament all around!

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
We might win the cup next year - we just need to improve our defense and use a buyout! :s

Elevate

May 30, 2014
Sucks that it had to be done in a SO, but such are the rules. The OT period was really enjoyable, quality hockey.

Naturally very happy about this result, great for Hank to get a gold together with Joel.

Elevate

May 30, 2014
Also, seeing Strålman and Hedman makes me wish, yet again, we would have taken a different route in the 14 postseason. Rock solid defense. But there is probably not an atom left of that horse, so I'll not beat it anymore than this.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Very happy about this. If the Rangers beat Ottawa Hank would have never been able to win gold with his brother in his last national tournament. Rangers would have lost to the Penguins anyways so it all worked out in the end.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
DAYdXmEWAAAVpnc.jpg:large

Yay lets injure hank

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Very happy about this. If the Rangers beat Ottawa Hank would have never been able to win gold with his brother in his last national tournament. Rangers would have lost to the Penguins anyways so it all worked out in the end.

I'm honestly okay to see this happen.

Hank and Joel playing together after 12 years, and winning gold, knowing the fact that they will probably never play together again for their country...so emotional and heartwarming.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Not that Pickard was the problem for Canada in the gold medal game but it's still surprising that he was the only goalie available. Price, Holtby, Talbot, Crawford were all idle after the 2nd round. Not sure how the process works but if Henrik played, I imagine they can too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad