Worcester Sharks / San Francisco news thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Brodie BrazilVerified account ‏@brodiebrazilCSN
The @SFBulls are doing it right… will wear these “Ugly Sweater” jerseys on Dec 27th! pic.twitter.com/YQhHrXqSxC

BbT5lBKCMAAUXcO.jpg:large

O.M.G.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
All three Grosenick gave up were a direct result of the players in front of him totally forgetting they were playing hockey...

I found a stream and caught the 2nd and 3rd periods... what a garbage loss. Sharks outplay Manchester most of the game, don't get the bounces in some net-front scrums, make some stupid brain farts that end up in the back of the net, and lose. What a gongshow. I take it that's how it usually goes?

Also, is Tarasov okay?

Speed

Jan 7, 2004
Holden, MA
www.sharksboosters.com
I found a stream and caught the 2nd and 3rd periods... what a garbage loss. Sharks outplay Manchester most of the game, don't get the bounces in some net-front scrums, make some stupid brain farts that end up in the back of the net, and lose. What a gongshow. I take it that's how it usually goes?

Also, is Tarasov okay?

Yeah thats how it usually goes. We outshoot other teams quite a bit. Abeltshauser was horrible on 2 of the goals, and Kearns had an awful backcheck on the other. Grosenick had no chance on any of them. No idea what happened to Tarasov. We just noticed he wasn't on the bench anymore.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Yeah thats how it usually goes. We outshoot other teams quite a bit. Abeltshauser was horrible on 2 of the goals, and Kearns had an awful backcheck on the other. Grosenick had no chance on any of them. No idea what happened to Tarasov. We just noticed he wasn't on the bench anymore.

Yeah, definitely no chance on any of those for Grosenick. I was not a fan of KA's play. I surprisingly noticed Doherty in a good way. Obviously Tarasov is awesome. Not much else to be pleased with.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Groin (again)...I'm getting the impression Tarasov is the type of player that can't/won't play at less than 100%.

I don't know that I agree with you (I don't know one way or the other really) but if this is true it's kind of a big problem because he seems to have some issues staying 100% healthy.

I didn't watch the game last night, chose to watch a different one but is there any logical reason to have Pelech and Gogol both in the lineup over a player (Stalberg last night) who at least has the potential to put the puck in the net and contribute offensively, even if he doesn't do it very often?

I like Pelech and can agree with having him play and Gogol seems to be making himself a bit more useful but I just don't see any reason to skate him over a player who has puck skills.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
I don't know that I agree with you (I don't know one way or the other really) but if this is true it's kind of a big problem because he seems to have some issues staying 100% healthy.

I didn't watch the game last night, chose to watch a different one but is there any logical reason to have Pelech and Gogol both in the lineup over a player (Stalberg last night) who at least has the potential to put the puck in the net and contribute offensively, even if he doesn't do it very often?

I like Pelech and can agree with having him play and Gogol seems to be making himself a bit more useful but I just don't see any reason to skate him over a player who has puck skills.

I've given up trying to figure out why Roy does some of the things he does...

WantonAbandon

Oct 16, 2011
He's generally second pairing ES and PK (although Cunniff tends to use his top 4 about the same amount of shifts). The AHL doesn't track minutes played so all anyone could give you is an estimate anyway...

Thanks, all I'm asking for is an estimate. So it isn't clear that there is another defenseman playing more minutes than Doherty.

Seems promising

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I'm trying to multitask by watching the Knights game but listening to the WorSharks, it sounded like Viedensky had a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad