Worcester Sharks / San Francisco news thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Worcester (or maybe the Bulls) might be getting some goaltending help this weekend as Sarnia (JP Anderson) is on the verge of having their season ended by Plymouth. Game 4 is tonight.

While Anderson's stats may not look it, he's been absolutely fantastic this season and was a huge reason why Sarnia was able to make the playoffs.

sharksohnoes!

whatisdeadmayneverdie
Mar 9, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.echl.com/echl-transactions-march-27-p182830

And apparently he wasn't "in the house" for last night's game. Nelson out on bereavement leave. (Belan back from AHL)

Ahh. Hopefully everything is okay with Nelson's family/friends.

Fullerton was lights out last night. Probably the best performance I've seen from a Bulls goalie this season. Too bad SF's powerplay is absolutely useless and couldn't get him the shutout.

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
So I went to my first ECHL game last weekend in Stockton and I went to my first Bulls game tonight. Sucks that they lost but it was entertaining none the less. I actually thought the Bulls played a much more entertaining game than the Thunder. The one goal they did score was a beauty. Definitely looking forward to being able to go to a bunch of games :)

Obviously Stockton Arena was the nicer building though. Anyone have suggestions for seating in the Cow Palace? I was in section 15 row B tonight. They were good seats but I feel like there are better ones available. And man was it empty in there. Had some ********** swearing up a storm in front of a bunch of kids right there too.

Also what was with the announcer? He sounded constantly confused by the things he was saying. Weird inflections in his voice all the time.

I keep meaning to volunteer to do PA announcements for them, for free. I can't imagine I could be any worse than him, as I know how hockey works :laugh:

sharksohnoes!

whatisdeadmayneverdie
Mar 9, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
How is it possible that Worcester drew less than SF last nigh? Only 1,900 people. I know it's a Wednesday game, but damn. Can one of you Worcester people shed some light on attendance out there? I thought they were pulling pretty well.

The Ice Hockey Dude

Ack! Thbbft!
Jul 18, 2003
Lost in the SW!
Interesting how the W Sharks season is turning out, somewhat like last years. The Team just does / can't score enough. I really thought the additions last summer would make a difference this year.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Dylan DeMelo's season ended last night, I would think he should be joining Worcester sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad