Prospect Info: WJC

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Pashin just scored from a bad angle. Michkov got the 2nd goal none of our prospects assisted on either of those 2. Not sure who got the points on the 1st goal for Russia. Also I don’t believe Seeley was involved in any of Canada’s 5 goals so far. Can’t find stats to confirm any of that though... Meaningless exhibition game but still nice to see Pashin get on the board.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Pashin just scored from a bad angle. Michkov got the 2nd goal none of our prospects assisted on either of those 2. Not sure who got the points on the 1st goal for Russia. Also I don’t believe Seeley was involved in any of Canada’s 5 goals so far. Can’t find stats to confirm any of that though... Meaningless exhibition game but still nice to see Pashin get on the board.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Rats; I was hoping it would have been teams like Chicago, Pitt, or TB, all 3-5 years before their multiple championships.

Never forget.

isxlp9daj2371.png

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Is it rare for 7th rounders to make the wjc? I wouldn’t think that’s the case. 7th rounders are usually pretty high end players at their levels, just small/slow or don’t process well enough for nhl standards.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00