GDT: WJC, NYE, Slovakia vs USA, 6am EST

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
There is simply no way one can sit down and watch gavin Brindley play and objectively come to the conclusion that he’s “mediocre”
It's funny, because that was the scouting consensus on him during his draft year, if you believe the quotes from the black book. I never understood it. I had him 10th in my final 2023 rankings.

Bratt + more bite and a non stop motor. He might end up being quite good
Yeah he definitely plays with more grit. I'm not sure if he'll become quite as skilled as Bratt, but he's got that sort of potential.

He could become a very special player.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Not a good day for Slovakia. Couple players out, bad call on 2nd goal, no Gajan.

Augustine really good in net on the US side.

Still plenty of time though
There was no bad call, it wasn't even arguable. A Slovak skate tripped him over, he wouldn't have interfered with the goalie in any way otherwise.

Reactions: heynowbababooey

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Rinzel is developing faster than most even imagined (I did not think coming in he would even make this team when his freshman year started) and he's come a very long way in such a short amount of time... but no... he hasn't been that good Starman. I see what he's talking about, but he's also chased the play so many times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad