GDT: WJC, Jan 2: Finland vs. Slovakia, 12:00 p.m. local, 6:00 a.m. EST

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Depends if the ref got a good look at the play. In any case that was a soccer tactic that deserved a delay of game.

Even with a tooth missing, what does staying on the ice do? Can you skate off?

Clearly the ref didn't get a good look at the play...that's why they called a double minornso they could review. Glad to see you now agree with the refs decision.

Listen internet tough guy...things hurt. When people get hurt they tend to go to the ground. It doesn't fix it, but it's a natural reaction. Oh and he's a f***ing kid.

You should be embarrassed.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Dvorsky, tie game.

Maybe these dmen should stop leaving the opponent's best goal scorers alone in front of the net?

Reactions: OKR

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Clearly the ref didn't get a good look at the play...that's why they called a double minornso they could review. Glad to see you now agree with the refs decision.

Listen internet tough guy...things hurt. When people get hurt they tend to go to the ground. It doesn't fix it, but it's a natural reaction. Oh and he's a f***ing kid.

You should be embarrassed.
Internet tough guy? He took a loose stick to the face. I have no problem with going down. I have a problem with staying down, is he trying to freeze the cut on the ice? It was an obvious play to get a whistle when they were hemmed in.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Thats a tough call assuming their calling tripping? Finnish player side stepped the hit and their feet collided...

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
Pulkkinen with one of the softest and daftest plays right there, go double a guy behind the net but abort that in the middle and just do f***ing nothing, while leaving the front of the net open.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Internet tough guy? He took a loose stick to the face. I have no problem with going down. I have a problem with staying down, is he trying to freeze the cut on the ice? It was an obvious play to get a whistle when they were hemmed in.

Intent doesn't dictate pain.

Be embarrassed

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
Reseed, highest ranked from groups stage plays lowest ranked from groupstage making it into semis. So it also depends how other games end. Czech or Swiss win from the other games would make them face USA if Slovakia beats Finland. Otherwise it's the winner of this game facing USA.

Updated

What if Latvia wins though? ;)

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I’m not arguing intent, I’m saying there was very little force to it. I’m sure that excruciating pain went right away at the start of the 3rd. Use your head.
Yes, if you feel pain 5 seconds after a high stick, you must also feel the same pain 20 minutes after.

Reactions: OKR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad