GDT: WJC: Germany vs Czech Republic | Dec 27th | 7PM

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Win is a Win and take it should be the Theme of this Post.

But this Team has a serious Problem, its no Puck controll and carring. And you can take this win as another lucky shot.
For a Hockey Fan of his own Country or special youth Hockey growing, you must panic.

Every else looks like he move faster, looks more builded and has a better Hand. And that brings me to another Point what are our youth get teached or what did they practice.
It can´t be that they are unable to play a simple single pass on the Stick, we talk here about a think you learn from the first day you play hockey.
And the PP showing only where the problems start, you have a man advantage and cant use it, cause everyone must chasing a pass going into nowhere Land. When i also think that some of the Players face their 2nd international challenges, it scares me more. Its not that they dont in use of it.

And then i must start again, what does this Coach is bringing along. I saw him long enough playing, that can i ask why we are unable to play a single simple pass on the Stick.
Special when you have no Puck Carrier or any System you play. And here it freaks me again, this our National youth. But what kind of system are they plaing with the Puck.
I ask this, because a lot of the uncontrolled passes, are more often against the puck moving. Even the Czech had a better system to get the puck out of the Zone.

Good things, some Players proved them self and stepped up for the Team. Special the Goalie and the Player infront of him made a good Job against the Czech.
They could hold them a lot out of the Zone infront the Net, by the try skating from the outside in.

But for a Team Sport is this horror. That a national Team has no structure, to open their own Game.
Hope there will be a Time where also normal Players, get teached the normal structure of a Game and they can grow from that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad